Spring in Minnesota

T-Oliver

• Moderators

Western North Carolina has had about 2 inches of RAIN today and the temperatures are supposed to get down into the mid 30's tonight. However, that's a bunch better than all that snow. We will see high 70's by the middle of this coming week and I really don't mean to rub it in. Somehow someone has really made Mother Nature a bit mad this Spring.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Someone didn't get the memo on the first day of spring.

My family in southern Minnesota, and friends in Minneapolis, are all snowed in. Some anticipating almost two feet of snow..

Ridiculous, and probably new records.

Tough to be proud of/anticipating new record snowfall for the date. Malls and many local service closed near my sister yesterday. Southern Minnesota, where winter started late October. Yuk.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Nice. How has the weather been there lately, other than this batch of snow?

We woke up to 4" on Saturday morning, mowed my lawn that evening. I love Colorado.

We typically get our last snow around Mothers' Day. Currently forecast for another 5" on Friday. We've had a pretty warm and dry winter so this moisture is very welcome, whether it falls as snow or as rain.

2018 OLEII #344   |   2018 Ford Expedition

AZCACOGAKSMONMTNWYsm.jpg