New (short Oliver video

topgun2

I bet it is a local voice actor, associated with the company that made the commercial. ... tho he sure sounds a WHOLE lot like Sam Elliot;

Beef: It's what's for dinner: ...

Which IMHO is a GREAT thing. What a terrific voice, both of them!

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

He does sound like Sam Elliot. Thanks for sharing the link.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I do have to wonder why?

Why go looking for new customers when the production line seems to be maxxed out?

Why no mention of the many reasons Ollies are so unique and desireable?

Is this going to be aired on tv or what?

Curious mind needs to know...,

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Administrators

The voice is of James Herron. He is a Sam Elliott sound-alike. He is a good fit for our brand. The commercial is going to be airing across the nation this Summer on a TV show called "America's Campers and RVs" on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 6pm. We will also be featured in the show for five or so minutes.

The commercial is a brand awareness campaign we are running. There will be a series of videos/commercials. Although we are becoming more known everyday, there are still a lot of people that have never heard of an Oliver. Yes, the production line is booked for a few months out but we are always pushing to reserve production slots even further in advance.

I'm glad everyone likes the voice. I'm planning to use him for all or most of our projects going forward.

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

• Moderators

Matt -

When you have more details regarding the TV schedule, please post them (i.e. exactly when the Oliver might be featured). Not only would this be nice to see, but, we could pass the word along to non-Oliver people that just might be interested.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Administrators

I will definitely try to post when it will air. I'm pretty sure it will not air at the same time everywhere. I was told it is up to each local TV network to use when they seemed fit, but they can air it as many times as they want. I'll have more info in a month or two. I believe it should start being aired in June.

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers