How to add forums signature maps.

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

I care and applaud you for it!

Awww. Thanks. 

Edit: not all in the Ollie. Another debate subject.:)

Edited by SeaDawg
  • Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 8 months later...
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, Boonter Jeff said:

When would my map show up?

Your map should show up as soon as you've pasted it into your signature block in account settings . Then, make sure to touch the save button.

When creating your map, please select the small size.

I just created a random map, and inserted it into my signature block, to make sure instructions were still correct.

Screenshot_20211219-081529_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-081238_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-081315_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

@Boudicca908, I just went into the map website using Chrome, with no issue. Maybe give that a try?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Looks like you got it, Scotty.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 1 year later...

Followed the instructions, but once I loaded it and went back it never shows up. I would assume I should be able to see it. I tried it 3 times and still don't see it 

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the instructions. Now that I've finally hit the road, I added a map. Apparently I have traveled and camped in 10 states on my trek to North Dakota. More states to come for this summer. What a joy it is, to see the country this way. 

• Like 1

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

• Moderators

It is a total joy! Sometimes,  the miles drive you crazy,,but how much fun it is to wake up in a totally different environment. 

• Love 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 4 months later...

Always been wondering if I'm supposed to be able to see my map on posts, or whether it is just visible to others.

Second, I would like to add some states and the Canadian Provinces map. I don't want to wipe out the existing map

Thanks

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, John Dorrer said:

Always been wondering if I'm supposed to be able to see my map on posts, or whether it is just visible to others.

Something isn't working for you, John. We don't see your map, either. (And yes, it should be visible to you, too, unless you have viewing signatures turned off in your settings.) Sorry.

I don't see any signature for you, whatsoever. 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

13 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Something isn't working for you, John. We don't see your map, either. (And yes, it should be visible to you, too, unless you have viewing signatures turned off in your settings.) Sorry.

I don't see any signature for you, whatsoever. 

Thanks,  I wondered. Probably going to have to have someone help me. My map is in limbo somewhere 🙃

• Moderators

John, getting to and updating the signature block is indeed not very easy, nor intuitive, as you can see from comments in this thread. You're not alone.

Do you work from a pc or a phone? My examples above are screenshots from my phone, but they should be pretty close to what you see on a pc. 

At least this gives you an opportunity to update the "invisible map." 😞

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Yup, you got it done, John! Congratulations!

Not to push the envelope, but you might want to add trailer model, year, and hull # to your signature, while you're in the zone.

Screenshot_20231210_143246_Chrome.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4