Intr

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been looking at Olivers since before they came back on the market. "Settled" for a Casita in the interim which has served its purpose but will be replaced for a Legacy Elite 2 when a lightly used one shows up to purchase.

Travel with a Plott hound I picked up during a trip to NC several years ago and we have been on the road eversince looking for a little larger abode!

Hi, Tough to find a used one, much less a "clean used one",,,,, in fact I looked a few months ago and there were two for sale. One was a death in the family and it sold in 45 minutes, the other was asking $7,000 MORE than the new one costs (Because you must wait 2-4 months for them to build you one from scratch. EVERYTHING MATTERS TO OLIVER when building them. Mine is a 2017 and I it was $55,000. But get this, I would not sell it for $$60K! Because I want my Oliver more than the money that it costs. Do this if you want to do it right. Are you the kind of person who wants to do things the correct way? If so, buy a plane ticket to Nashville, get a hotel, rent a car, drive to the free tour they give you at the plant. It will blow your mind! EVERYTHING MATTERS TO THEM AS THEY BUILD THESE TRAILERS! E V E R Y T H I N G! The best part, (yes it's going to cost you $50-60k.....but you will have them on speed dial for any question you may have day or night.) I felt so good about my purchase that I send them christmas presents for being so amazing. But if you want to play the lottery and wait for someone to die and call the kids fast! Try that. But if you worked your ass off all your life and want the best, stop waiting and buy it.

I learned this lesson a long time ago. "its better to spend a little more than you planned than a little less than you should. If you pay a little more than you planned, you can only lose a little money (Which we all seem to have on this site). If you spend a little less than you should, you could lose everything.... because you bought a $12,000 pice of crap trailer that you hate and never use.

Plus get this...... everywhere you go people want to see it and are amazed by it. Everything from real trailer wheels (not the $15 ones most companies use, to the fact that it's easy to keep it at 68 degrees even when it's 110 outside)

sorry for the typos.... i'm real busy. GO! See what they do. Buy be csreful!!!!! You'll want one bad! Marc call me anytime if you need to talk about it 956-279-0122 is my cell. Real busy so text is best. Or call the factory and get my info from Heather or Brent : )

mf_stockcar06.jpg.637e5b2592b9311d359f54ef1310db9a.jpg

I can't agree more with Mfantich. I would preferred to have found a nice used Oliver, but at the prices they were asking, when you could find one for sale, it was usually close to that of a new one. So one built like I wanted was just slightly more $$ and on a percentage basis, not worth considering. Now as I await my build, I must admit I'm a little curious about the quality level I will see at delivery. I have 25 years in the manufacturing business, and fully understand variation, process and the like. It is a very hard thing to build perfect anything's, with repeatability . I know from experience, you must have process control, I'm certainly expecting the best, and have no doubt, anything not up to standards will be taken care of promptly. For the premium cost, premium product is expected. I will bring my checklist, and happily note everything is in order when we pick up the unit. So I am dreaming.....

Have a great day all.

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201