You can see some of the events we've done so far by coming to our Instagram Hash

JWalmsley

I use the Oliver Forums and choose to not participate in other social media!

Instead of sending me and others like me away from here, please keep everything local. Why not just have a “Post your pictures” thread here?

I don’t understand why you would even consider using other media..... I am certainly not going to sign up for Instagram.

Sign me: Old Fart.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I agree, I wish there was a way to see the photos without signing up for Instagram. I too choose to abstain from social media.

-- Not So Old But Still a Fart

• Thanks 2

2018 OLEII #344   |   2018 Ford Expedition

AZCACOGAKSMONMTNWYsm.jpg

• Administrators

On this page here:

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/oliver-rally-hashtags/

You can view everything that is on Instagram without signing up for an account. It pulls all the photos to the page itself.

P.S. It seems my link did not get posted in the first topic. I have updated it.

• Thanks 3

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

Looks like it was a great time, and I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Hopefully next year. Congrats to all the organizers on a successful event.

That tongue mounted bike rack looks interesting. I'd love to see some detailed pics of that.