Well, Phooey!!!

HMD1056

I know I tend to live in LaLaLand and hope for what I really want, but I was soooo wishing that a larger OTT would be introduced at the rally...sighs. Just 2 or 3 feet longer with a stove/oven combo, larger bath, and perhaps a walk around standard or queen size bed. I know other manufacturers make these, but they aren't Oliver. And after viewing the AS Nest, poor pitiful overpriced little trailer that it is, I know OTT could make a 25/26 footer and bring it in at under 100k. Well, in my dreams I know this. What a cozy "home" it would make for full timing for a decade or so. Has anyone else dreamed a dream for Oliver III?

I wished for a larger model before we ordered our II, and now that we have, I keep praying they don't release one at least for a year or so. ;)

For the OLE III I'd prefer a design that catered to families better.  Either a larger dinette (that converts to bed wide enough for two kids / smaller people) or fold- down bunk bed over the skinny dinette.  Also retain a dedicated sleeping area.  Might have to make it wider, which while not ideal for towing may be a necessary compromise.  I think it would do Oliver good to expand their appeal to a wider audience than just empty nesters or people with one kid.  If we have another child we're going to have to sell our Ollie.

• Thanks 2

2018 OLEII #344   |   2018 Ford Expedition

AZCACOGAKSMONMTNWYsm.jpg

• Moderator+

Be patient...

• Thanks 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

As I'm still waiting for my current unit to roll of the production line, I have, like many, thought about a larger Ollie. I am sure there is a larger one in the design stages, and within a few years, will be available, given the current economy stays sound. As a smaller manufacturer Oliver must tread carefully as production increases and any new models are introduced. Their most important and valuable asset is their reputation for quality, design, and customer satisfaction. We have gone around and around with our decision to finally purchase an EII, and although the total cost with options is substantial, I am confident the value is there - for me. So much so, I am planning my future TV around my current TT choice and keeping in mind, any future offerings from Oliver. I don't plan on going bigger, but then again, 6 months ago, I wasn't planning on an Oliver!

• Thanks 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

I’ve talked to many people at Oliver and I still don’t think I have definitive information about if and when we’ll see a larger Ollie. Without going into detail, I think it’s only possible, not definite, that Oliver will design and manufacture a larger camper. If this does happen, my best guess is that it will be 4-6 years from now.

Don

• Thanks 1

Don

2020 Kimberley Kruiser T3

2019 Ram 2500 Diesel

States I visited with my Ollie (Sold October, 2019)

States Visited Map