2018 Oliver Owners Rally Comments

• Moderators

We had a great time these past few days at the rally. Big thanks to Coy for all his planning and hard work to make this a well executed event. Also thanks to Foy and Matt for their work. These rallys wouldn’t be the same without the support of the company, so thanks to Scott Oliver for providing company resources and for being an active attendee. Carol and I thought the location and facilities were outstanding. It was great seeing old friends and meeting a bunch of new friends. We’re looking forward to next year already. Mike

• Thanks 13

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

I'd also like to add to the list of THANKS! Thanks should be also extended to all that attended - certainly this includes the vendors but most of all it includes the owners and other participants who willingly shared knowledge with anyone who asked. What an absolute delight to spend several days with others that are so willing to share and be genuinely concerned with virtually any and all camping issues someone else was having. Looking forward to next year!

Bill

• Thanks 7

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thanks to Coy and Foy and Matt and Scott for making this a very successful event!

It was amazing to see experienced owners sharing their considerable expertise, and especially seeing the new owners excitedly taking it all in.

I enjoyed talking will all of the Oliver staff, and it was clear that they were listening to our comments, complaints, and suggestions. These are smart business people, and I expect they will listen to our ideas.

The sessions they had were great, but I am posting here to give a suggestion for topics at future rallies. The April Oliver Newsletter had a great article by Jason Essary on Oliver Maintenance. It appeared to me that most of the rally attendees are new owners, and they, like me, may lack the technical expertise needed for all of these maintenance issues. I suggest a how-to session from the Oliver Service staff on some of these maintenance questions.

• Thanks 7

David Stillman, Salt Lake City, Utah

2016 Oliver Elite II  Hull 164    |    2017 Audi Q7 tow vehicle. 

Travel and Photography Blog: http://davidstravels.net

Ursula and I can hardly add to the great compliments and comments above. Our first Oliver Owners Rally was everything we expected and more. Coy, you are the bomb! Your support team (all mentioned above) was phenomenal as well. Our thanks and gratitude to you and all the great people we met who made our memories so good! Cheers to Rally 2019!

• Thanks 6

Malcolm and Ursula M.

2017 Legacy Elite II Hull # 204 "Olivia"

2016 Ram 2500HD Diesel 4x4

Great Rally! It was wonderful meeting everyone and putting a face to the screen names. I wish we had more time to meet the people we missed. We also were reintroduced to several people that we had meet back in our Casita days that are now Oliver owners. We live close to Lake Guntersville and had never visited this gem of a park before. What a great park for this rally. Everyone shared a wealth of information with us and their blogs and we are so thankful for all this information. A big thanks to Coy, Foy, Matt, Scott, Vendors, and all the people behind the scenes that made this such a great rally.

• Thanks 3

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

• Moderators

Krunch and I would like to thank everyone at the the rally for making our first Oliver Owners Rally a great experience. We had a blast and I gained 3 pounds?.

• Thanks 3

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”