Oct 2018 Micro-Rally - Jacksonville

ShallowGal

All, Foy posted the following on the Oliver Owners Facebook page:

"Oliver Owner’s in GA and FL.

We would like to propose a Micro-Rally in October at Hanna Park on the beach in Jacksonville,FL. Comment if interested!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OllieOwners/

Please reply if you are interested. Dates haven't been selected yet. As the post is updated, I'll do my best to relay information to the forum.

• Thanks 2
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

Chris or Duke

We may be interested, since my son just moved to Jacksonville (Navy)

But, a couple months ago we were banned from the Ollie Owners Facebook Site, after my wife made a remark about a Confederate flag behind someones trailer. Since she never reads the forums and not much Facebook, she did not know the ramifications of her remark.

I would like to get reinstated, if that's possible, I suppose the person in charge could PM me to discuss it.

If you could relay this message. would appreciate it.

Thanks

Stan

• Thanks 1

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

But, a couple months ago we were banned from the Ollie Owners Facebook Site, after my wife made a remark about a Confederate flag behind someones trailer. Since she never reads the forums and not much Facebook, she did not know the ramifications of her remark.

I would like to get reinstated, if that’s possible, I suppose the person in charge could PM me to discuss it.

If you could relay this message. would appreciate it.

Thanks

Stan

I am a moderator on the facebook site and remember this. It was a Mississippi state flag and not a confederate flag. Anyway she is not banned and can reapply at any time.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

• Moderators

Krunch and I are interested depending on the dates.

We don’t Facebook so we’ll have to monitor the Oliver forums.

• Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderator+
...But, a couple months ago we were banned from the Ollie Owners Facebook Site, after my wife made a remark about a Confederate flag behind someones trailer....Stan

...I am a moderator on the facebook site and remember this. It was a Mississippi state flag and not a confederate flag...

Since I'm the only owner from Mississippi flying our Official State Flag, I assume this is aimed at me. Please let me know where the problem lies.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

We want this to be easy, simple and enjoyable.

For all of you that have express interest in an Oliver Micro-Rally at Jacksonville, FL Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, I would like to set the dates of Oct 8, 2018 through Oct 12. 2018. If you can make the dates wonderful. If not, we will miss you but, know your family and we will get together soon.

We are booked in campsite 014. As we get closer I will plan some fun things and of course great food!

The park has a 1.5-mile public beach and is located at Mayport in the Jacksonville Beaches area. It consists of 447 acres of mature coastal hammock and old growth live oak.

You can reserve and pick your site at the following link: https://web1.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/fljacksonwt.wsc/search.html?module=RN&display=Graphical&primarycode=Hanna%20Campsites&SessionID=cfea104fe01c880b2e96e976ccacd2f5832efe4312591ff513c264593b1d3275c86927914772f2bbcf1cabc4e2fcead08dcd73c441f43c8543d3b3659c3fc6e0

Facts about Hanna:

Address - 500 Wonderwood Drive

Jacksonville, FL 32233

(904) 249-4700 or hannapark@coj.net

RV camping per night = 33.90 including tax

Over 200 campsites

NOTE: All payments for camping reservations are final and non-refundable

Fresh Water - A 60-acre lake and open to fishing, kayaks, pedal boats and canoes

The Beach - 1.5 miles of sandy beach with multiple access points

Pets are permitted

Amenities: - electric and water hookups, dump station, restroom facilities with showers, 24-hour security, Camp Store, Kayak and Mountain Bike Rentals

Check in 1:00pm

Checkout: 12:00pm

HannaCamping2.pdf

• Thanks 4

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• 2 months later...