Your DREAM TRAILER ?

mountainborn

• Moderators

Though our forums are in their formative stages, it seems that many are building their dream trailer, one that suits their personal needs. It is intresting to see how each coach takes on the personality of the owners as they make the many choices associated with the building process.

One of the most tech savvy trailers that I have read the description of, is that being built for BUGEYEDRIVER. His list of "cool" items is extensive, yet he has no need to be able to recieve traditional TV.

Much thought is put into how your trailer will be built and equipped. There are lots of great ideas out there. How about sharing your thoughts about building your Dream Trailer with us !

Already picked up your dream trailer ? How about posting a photo ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

Great new topic. Everyday it seems that something new is available with an Oliver! We, the early Oliver customers, are able to ask and get answers like "if we can do it,we will"!!! Some will work and some probably won't! But we know that it's tried and not laughed at! Yes, this is a great co. to work with!!!

Now about that second story bunkhouse...............

Chuck :geek:

• Moderators

TUMBLEWEED said:

>

Now about that second story bunkhouse...............

Chuck 2002 Chevy xcab w/slider

2003 Casita Liberty SOLD

2008 Oliver ordered

Chuck n 2 spoiled dogs

>

He, he, he, Chuck, you are ever soooo badd !

>

Say, I see you have sold your Casita, buddy, you are eggless and awaiting a new arrival ! You and Pete will be spending time on the NEW BABY ON THE WAY ? Thread !

I am always amazed when I look at those photos of the development stage.

A cool thing though, is having made a couple of visits to the factory, I can put faces and conversations with those workers that are in the photos. There is a great bunch of folks working out there on the production floor. They really care about the product that they produce.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

:roll: Wish I was closer to factory and not having obligations on west coast. The way that Oliver welcomes customers and potential customers to the plant is refreshing! If they let me in, I'd probably make changes at each stage of my build sheet!!! This will literally be my home for at least 10 years, God willing, and I would probably drive the line bezerko! It seems that every day, they will try to accomodate another customers wishes, usually successfully!

BE WARNED, ROBERT, I'LL BE CALLING ON THE CELL PHONE BOOSTER THINGIE!!!!

Regards, Chuck 8-)