2019 RALLY

hardrock

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife and I both had a great time.  Coy, Foy and Mary Kay did a fantastic job, as did all of the Oliver folk and volunteers.  We enjoyed every moment, met a ton of people, and found the talks really informative.  Our only regret is that while the first few days were liesurely, Saturday afternoon and Sunday got really busy and so we didn't have time to get out do some of the things we'd hoped to.  I especially wanted to get by to see Raspy's trailer but never got the time.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Raspy,

Your right about it being a little sad seeing all the OTT people leaving the rally.  We pulled out about 9:15 and most of the little white trailers were already on the road. It was a very nice rally put together by the rally organizers.  They are due a pat on the back for their efforts.  I know that I was busy from Wednesday through Sunday and Krunch and I had a very nice time.

Maybe we'll see you out west if a western rally comes to fruition.

Leaving the rally, we headed west to a COE campground at Grenada Lake North Abutment.  The water is high and some sewer connections are locked but a standard COE campground, clean and tidy.  There are a lot of trailers parked with no one home, I guess holding down spots for the coming weekend.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

Grenada-Lake-North-Abutment-COE-05202019.thumb.jpg.38fbf5442b185b0ba4d15b77b19629f1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

WOW Mike - just noticed those amber lights on your Ollie.  How'd you do that?

Most of the campers that were left when I pulled out Monday morning were still sleeping.  Indeed, it was a bit sad to see what remained of that sea of white down by the lake.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

It was great rally and thanks to the organizers, volunteers, vendors and Oliver Travel Trailers for a fantastic job. It was one of the top rallys we have attended! Thanks to everyone that contributed!

Mike

I also saw your amber lights but never made it over to ask you about them. It would be nice to dim the curb side down a little.

• Thanks 1

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax