Oliver Elite 2 on Order

Ken_Judy

Hi everyone, Judy and I enjoyed meeting many of you at the rally. Thanks for all the tips. We really enjoyed the decorating competition. We finally got our act together and placed our order the 15th of May for a September 20 delivery and we can't wait. Our plan is to enjoy the fall weather on the east coast and then head to Arizona for the winter. See you on the road, Ken

• Thanks 5

Great to hear and the very best of travels to you. Yes the wait begins but the prep will continue do you have your Geezer pass for the National Parks if your of age and aligning the items of use on your travels so your ready to go on pick up. We took several boxes of supplies and items and rolled on the roads. Some items you can get there with the Walmart and Tractor Supplies store right near the Factory. Enjoyed it will be here before you know it. Be Safe. Gary & Jona

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg

• Moderators

Ken_Judy,

Sounds like a great plan! Congrates! There's a bunch to do between now an September and the Fall on the East coast in your new Oliver should be fantastic. Enjoy the ride.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Ken_Judy

Such good news! We found that the wait went by very quickly. It gave us just enough time to make personalization decisions & pull together all of our supplies. The thought process is a little different with the smaller trilers because you don’t want to store a bunch of stuff you will never use. Hopefully we will see you at the next Oliver rally! Congratulations!

Kathy

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello Ken&Judy, We ordered our Oliver Elite II on May 16th and also have a pickup date of Sept 20th. I guess we will be seeing you guys there. We are planning on staying around the campground there for a couple days to check things out.

We are counting the days.

Tom and Linda

HI Tom and Linda, actually our delivery date is the 19th as i'm told they don't do two deliveries in a day.  It is very exciting for us as well.  We closed on our house last week and have moved the remainder of our stuff into my moms house.  The grand adventure begins. Our first excursion will be the mini Oliver rally in Jacksonville in October.  After that we will be back to Atlanta to regroup and then head west for the winter.  Right now we are in the process of getting things like a telescoping ladder and generator.  We hope to do a lot of boondocking mixed in with some Thousand Trails stays as well.  At least that is the plan at this point.  We have camped all over the U.S. in the past 30 years using our Coleman popup and Hi-Lo travel trailer but we were always in vacation mode.  Forcing ourselves to slow down will probably be the hardest adjustment of full timing.  Good Luck, Ken and Judy

• Thanks 2

When you slow down and smell the roses it is amazing what you see hiding just beyond the roses. Also having your morning coffee while backed up to a river or mountain vista, saying " I wonder what day it is?", and don't really care...

• Thanks 3

Ken and Judy, I'm happy for you guys and may you create awesome memories and lots of travels across this great country. It was mice hanging out with you guys during the Oliver rally. Hope our paths cross again!

George & Jean

Hi Ken & Judy! Congratulations! We look forward to meeting you in Jacksonville.  We'll be in site O21 & have two silly doodles.

Chris & Duke

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL