Window shade replacement program

Townesw

Has anyone received replacement window shades as mentioned in this TSB?

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/tsb-white-window-shades-night-shade-fabric/

If so, did they send you all of the blinds or just enough to replace your defective shades. The reason I ask is that the response I got from the company sounded like they will be sending all 4.

• Thanks 1

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question for those that have received their replacement shades. I recently contacted Alex @ Automotion regarding 3 out of 4 of our shades that need replacement due to the issues mentioned in the bulletin. I received a kind reply this morning from Ewa Zajch, Asst Manager/Customer service that said Alex C. has retired and  she will be handling our issues. She told me it would be 4-6 weeks because they are waiting on fabrics and asked me for measurements. Can you tell me if you ran into a similar situation? Kathy

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

I emailed Alex and told him that I had a 2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II with “slits” in the window shade fabric. He responded saying that they were running about a month behind. I never told him how many I needed. Almost a month later to the day I received 4 new blinds. He never asked for measurements.  Probably the best customer service I’ve ever had.

Bill

• Thanks 2

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

Ours was the same as Bill's. Never asked for measurements, Just wanted to know if it was a Elite or Elite 2.

Here is his response

"I presume the address you provided below will be the ship to address ? I will need to know the model you have - elite 1 or elite 2"

• Thanks 1

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

Thanks Bill & Tom,

I have sent Ewa a copy of Jason’s Service bulletin, figuring she may not be aware of the issue. I also mentioned that others experiencing this problem have reported receiving a full Oliver replacement package. My initial email  gave all necessary info regarding our Olver so we will see what happens next. Just in case, We’ve put in an Oliver service request for the appropriate measurements to send to back to Automotion. Ewa’s communications have been very pleasant so I’m sure we will get this worked out.  Appreciate your help! Kathy

• Thanks 1

Jason has provided us with the needed measurements and updated the TSB for anybody else that needs to replace their blinds. All is good! Kathy

• Thanks 2

Probably the best customer service I’ve ever had.

I also received prompt and friendly service, and good advice, when I asked for extra clips that secure the blinds to the window frame. Great company.

• Thanks 1

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...