2018 TRAILER LIFE READERS' CHOICE AWARD

JWalmsley

• Administrators

2018 TRAILER LIFE READERS' CHOICE AWARD

Vote for Oliver Travel Trailers

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/blog/2018-trailer-life-readers-choice-awards/

Who will win? You decide! You can vote in as many categories as you like, but you can only vote once.

Voting begins June 4, 2018, and ends September 4, 2018.

Oliver is found under the "Travel Trailers" section of the survey - 5th section down from the top.

Thank you all for your consideration!

• Thanks 3

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

Jason, very glad to see the article in Trailer life magazine on the LE2. However, I was VERY NOT GLAD to see pictures of the small storage areas that ONLY Oliver owners should know about in the article. Don’t know if the folks that allowed the pictures to be taken were Oliver associates or “helpful” owners but anything you can do to discourage this in the future would be very much appreciated. This (yes I am being intentionally vague even here) is a great feature of your trailer, but NOT a selling feature. Please PM me if you have any questions. And btw..... this is not the first time this has happened in this publication.

Thanks,

Scotty

• Thanks 5

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

However, I was VERY NOT GLAD to see pictures of the small storage areas that ONLY Oliver owners should know about in the article. Don’t know if the folks that allowed the pictures to be taken were Oliver associates or “helpful” owners but anything you can do to discourage this in the future would be very much appreciated.

I strongly agree, I show these “special” spots to seriously interested potential buyers, but not to ANYbody else. Having both of them displayed in a big national magazine in the same article is just bad. The cat is out of the bag, but in future this should be discouraged.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

On my phone, I had to sift through a number of choices. ..

Love my little 11 year old Oliver

Take a minute and look....

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I show these “special” spots to seriously interested potential buyers, but not to ANYbody else.

Same here. My wife and I found this article's blatant exposure on Facebook and were disconcerted and baffled as to why Oliver would allow it. Why provide these spots if they are to be widely, publicly exposed? Won't these special spots now be the first places . . .

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg

At the Oliver Rally I spoke with one of the Oliver staff (Scott Oliver, maybe?) and he mentioned the upcoming Trailer Life article. I said "I hope they don't show [something] in this new article, like they did in the previous one." I was told that part of the arrangement with Trailer Life is that Trailer Life has complete editorial control over what goes into the article.

• Thanks 1

David Stillman, Salt Lake City, Utah

2016 Oliver Elite II  Hull 164    |    2017 Audi Q7 tow vehicle. 

Travel and Photography Blog: http://davidstravels.net

Fine... give them all the editorial control they want. But BOLT THE DAMN THINGS DOWN on the article trailer.

Thanks for the info David. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk at the rally. Next one, we need to have a few beers over the campfire.

Take Care,

Scotty

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• 1 month later...

Being a potential Oliver owner the size of the caring compartment does not intimidate me at all. Let's face it, we will be coming from a Casita where we carry a lot of the camping gear in the pickup and not in the trailer, actually prefer it that way as to not add more tong weight to the trailer. For those who may live in their trailers for long periods, or full timers, I can see where some may want more on board storage. I have just subscribed to Trailer Life and have not read the article as of yet, I will try to find the article online where I can form an opinion like others have.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.