Cannon Beach, OR...2 thumbs up

Toojennifer

We stayed at Cannon Beach RV. Short walk to beach and restaurants. Nice, clean park with wide space, very decent restrooms and showers. First time at campground and pleasantly surprised.

20180610_161724.thumb.jpg.c6adf866554e85dc215cb472e73a3228.jpg

20180610_161458.thumb.jpg.3bfbcc63dbe430e201de7906615b5c1c.jpg

• Thanks 2

Dan and Jennifer Brumfield Bellingham, WA Twin beds - Legacy Elite II (Hull #188).

GMC Sierra 2500 Diesel

We can’t seem to come up with a name.

Cannon Beach is one of our favorite places to visit, but we haven’t camped there yet. Hands down one of the prettiest stretches of beach I’ve ever seen - I always tell Ross I want to get a second home there, but he prefers Hawaii. We stay at a small cottage on the beach called the Sea Sprite at Haystack Rock, which is wonderful. Thanks for the review, we’ll add this to the long Oliver bucket list. A fun day drive is to head south down the coast and visit the Tilamook cheese factory. At least we enjoyed it, but we really like cheese..and ice cream!

Alison

Alison, Ross & Annika

Hull No. 310

Ooops, you assume everyone knows where you are talking about...Oregon, yes.

Abd we hit Tillamook and stocked up. Fun fact; I won a grilled cheese recipe contest in Sunset magazine sponsored by Tillamook a while back and got a really huge basket with cheese and goodies from Tillamook. It was awesome.

• Thanks 1

Dan and Jennifer Brumfield Bellingham, WA Twin beds - Legacy Elite II (Hull #188).

GMC Sierra 2500 Diesel

We can’t seem to come up with a name.