Happy Father's Day!

topgun2

• Moderators

To all the Oliver Dads out there. Hopefully it is not too hot wherever you are and you can find a nice cool place to relax.

Bill

• Thanks 6

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I am spending the weekend with my son in Seattle. We were walking around south Lake Union yesterday to eat lunch and see the maritime sights and I suffered some extreme culture shock. Fremont is a cool old neighborhood a couple of miles north of there, and they have an annual Summer Solstice Parade. To say it is unusual would be a huge understatement. I knew that the rules were pretty loose, but I never expected to directly encounter naked body-painted cyclists on the bike path headed for the parade, that far from the venue.

Definitely not safe for work..... 

I guess I am just an Old Fart.... but it really startled me then, and it still bothers me.

Happy Fathers Day.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.