Looking forward to taking the tour and planning for our Oliver

Trainman

Were John and Susan from Ft. Worth, Texas and plan to take the tour this Fall and plan for our next trailer. We will be coming from a Casita to the Oliver, wow, what a difference that will be. Glad to be on this forum and have a lot of reading and question to do, just part of the buying process for me, wife says, just do it. Thanks,

Trainman

• Thanks 2

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

Welcome John and Susan!

You will find many experienced campers here, hopefully will have all of your questions answered.  Susan sounds like my Wife Debbie, after I research something and decide it fits our needs, she says "just do it"!  :)

Like your forum name too, since I'm a retired railroader!

Best Regards,

LE2

• Moderators

John and Susan, welcome to the group from just down the road near San Antonio. The tour is a real eye opener. It’s good to know how our trailers are built. Lots of smart folks hang out here so don’t hesitate to ask questions! Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

We'll be picking ours up September 10th and we are very excited. We have had 3 Casitas and we're looking forward to the extra room, quality of construction and the extra features that are "standard" on an Oliver. The factory tour was the deciding factor for us....What an experience to see how they are made Good luck as you experience this first hand.

• Moderators
We’ll be picking ours up September 10th and we are very excited. We have had 3 Casitas and we’re looking forward to the extra room, quality of construction and the extra features that are “standard” on an Oliver. The factory tour was the deciding factor for us….What an experience to see how they are made Good luck as you experience this first hand.

Tom and Marie, welcome to you as well! September is going to be a great delivery month. We have fond memories of our time living in Augusta. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Welcome from Maine. Are special graphics in order for the Trainman? Maybe a set of train tracks running up and down the sides? Maybe a signal sign or crossing gates on the front? You need something special on the front, as you travel to see all the great places that trains helped build in this great country...