What’s this from?

Pulled the trailer forward yesterday morning to adjust the Anderson hitch and found this washer. It was near the rear driver side wheels. Looked all over the bottom of the trailer but could not find where it might have come from.

<p style="text-align: left;">9A0E6FDB-AE3C-4CB0-B70C-4041C7625EC5.thumb.jpeg.a3101cb0c2563a458d125955f3a01060.jpeg

</p>

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

Foy,

Another thought, did Oliver take anything apart to evaluate your axle position issue or have they corrected the problem? May want to look at the undercarriage again.

If you don't find where it came from, check other vehicles that have driven over that area, too.

• Thanks 1

LE2

• Moderator+

That looks like a washer from the right side sprocket on the mucket mill transducer located just aft of the Gbic expansion module on the port side. You'll need a metric left handed wind-up wrench to properly reinstall it. Make sure the back side of the washer is facing out and don't over tighten the retaining ring.

• Thanks 6

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Perhaps Scuba, but according the build documents located remotely, in the cloud, stored on a solar powered processing unit,located in a dimly lit warehouse, hiding in a nondescript city, tucked away in northern outer Mongolia, guarded by well trained blind attack lizards, what appears to be a metal washer, is not listed in the build documentation. I suspect it fell off a lesser unit - some sort of ilk, say Airstream. But I'm just guessing here.

• Thanks 3

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
That looks like a washer from the right side sprocket on the mucket mill transducer.....

I was going to say left side sprocket, but now that I look at it more closely it does look like the right side. Mike

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

You guys are talking gibberish and confusing everyone.

The fix is simple to reinstall.

Simply, insert it into the source from which it immenated before the release mechanism had been depressed.

Malcolm

• Thanks 3

Malcolm and Ursula M.

2017 Legacy Elite II Hull # 204 "Olivia"

2016 Ram 2500HD Diesel 4x4

• Moderator+

Foy, I (and I’m sure my well meaning friends) need to apologize to you for blatantly hi jacking your thread. I actually have no idea where the washer could have come from. Without a spare nut to go with it, I probably wouldn’t worry too much.

When we all start back to school this fall in the ninth grade maybe we can learn how to behave.

• Thanks 3

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Foy, Steve is correct. I do apologize for the unwarranted comment.

Since purchasing our Oliver in 2017 I have found a couple of screws, a plastic connector of some sort and even a 4 inch stainless U-bolt in the back storage compartment.

I agree with Steve and have not worried about these findings.

• Thanks 1

Malcolm and Ursula M.

2017 Legacy Elite II Hull # 204 "Olivia"

2016 Ram 2500HD Diesel 4x4

• Moderators

When we all start back to school this fall in the ninth grade maybe we can learn how to behave.

10th grade, thank you.

Foy, agree with the other comedians, sorry for the hijack. I don’t know where that washer is from, although when I first read your post the first thing that popped into my head was a washer from the red bushing on the Andersen. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

To all,

I apologize for my frivolity and thread obfuscations, obviously I had not thought through my reply, as childish as it was  (It wasn't my fault - to be current and fashionable) Although, I must admit it was a fun diversion. As far as the washer, my first thought was the bike carrier attachment - it looked similar. Otherwise the underpinnings of the Oliver are very clean and provide little in the way of parts falling off.

The older I get, the less I try to fit in and behave. I will try harder - but don't wager any coin on it.

Russell

• Thanks 2

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• 2 weeks later...

Oh where to start...  This thread had me laughing for 10 minutes!  A special thanks to our comedians and to say "I asked for it" is an understatement.

However; we do have a winner!  RnA your right, it was off the Spare Tire.  I took it off to check air pressure and must have missed it when it fell to the ground.

Thanks again for being some of the most support people I know and with NEW added humor.

Foy

• Thanks 2

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited