The Last Trimester

tomar

We're Tom amd Marie Martin and we're "soon to be" new Oliver owners of a Legacy Elite II (twin bed model). Our Hull No. will be #382 and we are excited to be joining the Oliver family. We have owned "several"different campers from a motor home to tag a-longs and fifth wheels since we began camping approximately 40 years ago. We visited the factory last October after hearing about the quality of Oliver Travel Trailers and .... long story short...we were amazed. Can't wait to meet fellow owners on the road and at the rallies.

Tom and Marie Martin ( tomar)

• Thanks 8

• Moderator+

Tom and Marie, welcome to the most exclusive club in the trailering world...The Oliver Owners!

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Hi Tom and Marie, Judy and I will be picking up Hull #381 September 19 and our first trip will be the Jacksonville FL rally October 8-12.  We scheduled a factory tour in January after seeing a you tube video of a fiberglass trailer get together out west and saw a tour of an Oliver.  We started camping together 32 years ago.   Bought a Coleman popup and enjoyed it for 14 years before upgrading to a HI-LO which we just sold last December.  The Guntersville rally really cemented the deal with access to the factory demo units which we sat in for a long time and finally came to a floorplan decision.  Meeting everyone at the rally was really frosting on the cake.  It is really a special group and reminds me of my Experimental Aircraft Association local chapter.  Good luck with your camper and we hope to see you on the road.  Ken Huth

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Tom and Marie. We pick our Oliver in October 16th. We are hull #383. This is our first camper. We will be full timing in July 2019. We are so excited to start the next chapter in our life. Hope to see fellow Oliver’s on our journey. Happy trails to you both.

• Thanks 1

HI,

We’re Kevin and Kathi Main and we’ll be joining this fine group of Oliver owners in January of 2019.  We’ve already booked our space for the rally in Alabama in May.  We’re very excited to be exploring and thoroughly enjoy reading everyones tips, suggestions and recommendations.

Happy Trails

• Thanks 2

Kevin and Kathi

TV: 2018 GMC 2500 HD Sierra Duramax 4 x 4 

“Do Your Own Ride”

ALAZCACOILINKYLAMSNVNMTNTXUTmed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My reply above should have read...."We're going to be at Smokemont in October for two weeks...then across the mountains to Cades Cove for four days. Just a "flatland tourister" in a shiny new Oliver. We will be joining the ranks of thousands of leaf lookers...

• Moderators
Hull #382…Tom and Marie Martin…we’re from N. Augusta, SC. just across the Savannah River from Augusta, Ga. (Home of the Master’s Golf Tournament).

As a retired Army Signal Corps person we spent a lot of time in Augusta and Fort Gordon. Our daughter was born there, fond memories of a great place! Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
I don’t know what our hull number is yet. Mark and I are from Columbus, Ohio.

Welcome! Hope you get your hull number soon. Columbus is a great town, went to junior high there (my dad worked at Ohio State) and we lived there 15 years ago for a few years when I was working at the Defense Supply Center by the airport. We lived in Reynoldsburg. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Thanks Mike,

I love Columbus, but I am looking forward to traveling. I work at CAS, for now, which is located right next door to OSU's main campus. I can see the horseshoe scoreboard from my desk.

Our Oliver will be ready for pick-up on October 4th. I'm sure we have a hull# I just don't know what it is. :) I am very excited to start our travel adventures.