YouTube via Android via Furrion to TV?

Is it possible to watch YouTube videos from your phone if connected to the Furrion receiver with USB? I've searched "Furrion" and only get 5 results. I know there's more info than that out there. Thank you!

Furrion Moron

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

• Moderators

Back in the day, we would play netflix movies on the TV at home via a cable from the laptop to a non smart TV.

I suspect a cable from Best buy or elsewhere, from your phone ( mini or micro USB) to the TV HDMI port would do the same.

In today's more wireless world, there's likely a solution for casting or mirroring with a Roku, Chromecast, or firetv device.

I suspect someone on here has figured out that path....

Good luck.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I use a fire tv stick at home and it plugs right into the hdmi.  Of course you will then need a wifi hotspot off a cell phone or other device or strong wifi from some other source.  The tv may have a usb port to power the fire stick as well.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I connect my iPhone to the TV through the HDMI cable (I installed a splitter to make it easier). Because the TV is connected to the Furrion with audio cables, I can get the sound through the Furrion and the picture on the TV. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Because the TV is connected to the Furrion with audio cables, I can get the sound through the Furrion and the picture on the TV. Mike

The DVD player part of the Furrion radio is hooked from the TV to the Furrion through the HDMI cable on ours. It also has RCA cables for TV sound.

• Thanks 1

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

• Moderators

Because the TV is connected to the Furrion with audio cables, I can get the sound through the Furrion and the picture on the TV. Mike

The DVD player part of the Furrion radio is hooked from the TV to the Furrion through the HDMI cable on ours. It also has RCA cables for TV sound.

Exactly. I unhook the HDMI from the Furrion and hook into my iPhone. My iPhone then provides the video to the TV. The TV provides sound to the Furrion via the RCA cable.

I put an HDMI splitter in the attic above the TV. The HDMI from the Furrion terminates at the splitter. On the other side of the splitter I have a short HDMI cable into the TV. The splitter provides the spot to insert my iPhone. Mike

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS