Just Joined the Forum

dave.c

I am a tent/backpacker camper close to retirement.   Plan is for my wife and I to purchase a small travel trailer and spend half the year on the road.

Been doing a lot of online reading to learn about options and just by chance saw an an online ad for Oliver.  I never pay attention to the ads although the sides of my web page but this one caught my I eye. Clicked on the ad and was formally introduced to Oliver Trailers for the first time.

Very interested in the construction quality and 4 season capability.  Also like the build approach, although long duration I do like having the flex to customize.

Plan to spend time in this forum learning more about Oliver Trailers.

Thanks

• Thanks 4

• Moderators

Welcome aboard.

We have one of the oldest Oliver trailers. Still loving it, over ten years later.

There are many people here with answers to whatever questions you have.

Enjoy the quest.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome Dave,

After having gone full circle, (several laps) around the RV universe, I ended up with an Oliver. It fits our needs, is robust, well built, thoughtfully engineered, and assembled by an organization of great and  caring people. I don't say this lightly, it was proven to me. I encourage you to visit the factory, talk to the folks on the assembly line, and question everything about the Ollie. You may not buy one for some reason, but you will be impressed.

The people on this forum will try to answer all your questions, honestly, and love to talk about their Oliver TT.  Wonderful people.

As for our choice, our past involved lots of back country, rivers and creeks, places off the beaten path, and we don't like excessive planning - i.e. reservations, and we wanted an RV that could function as a basecamp for fulfilling our wandering needs. The Legacy Elite II does that and also provides some luxury - the sort of comfort we once never thought was needed...… but old age well, it does make one softer, um, no - wiser.

Good luck on your search, if you are ever in our part of the world, come on by, we would love to show you our Oliver.

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201