Ordering CLOSED: Mahogany & Maple Cutting Boards

Foy_Mirna

THIS PRODUCTION RUN IS NOW CLOSED.  I have enough work for the next two week.  Shower Mats are next, for those of you who have been asking.  I will post it shortly.  

With summer coming to a close and a few weeks before we hit the road on our next camping adventure, I am going to take orders for cutting boards.

IMG_1037-e1534370537703.thumb.jpg.8cd3a285291752db753747e5a32ce0cb.jpg

Cutting boards are made to your specific sink size.  They are Hondurans Mahogany and Rock Maple done in a ship decking pattern They are designed to stay in place when traveling and can be used on both sides. Cost $75 plus UPS charges to ship to your address.

If you would like one please contact me at cell 516 635-5656 or email 48ocean@gmail.com 

Please note: These are wood and as such will need a little care from time to time.  Cutting boards should be cleaned and dried after each use and a coat of plain mineral oil applied once a month to keep up their glow.

• Thanks 5

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

Foy and Mirna,

I was at Oliver this morning when Phillip opened your package of samples. They loved them and my wife loved them even more. She made me take the cutting board out to the Elite II so she could see how it looked. She loved it! She said that we needed to get one. If you have a cancellation send me a message. We get our Oliver Elite II in December. Great work, they are beautiful.

• Thanks 1

Hello dbp05ret,

And thank you for the kind words.  I am currently making shower mat but will turn back to cutting boards in two weeks.  It would be my pleasure to craft you one.  Simply send me your shipping address and phone to my email account 48ocean@gmail.com.  Once I have your cutting board complete I will send you an email with your shipping cost and tracking number.  You can pay me once you  receive your cutting board and are happy.  I accept PayPal and personal checks which every is easiest for you.

Onward,

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited