Ordering for Mahogany Shower Mats 2.0 is OPEN

Foy_Mirna

I have a number of owners who have asked me to craft shower mats for them therefore, I going to open this up for everyone.

My shower mats are made from Honduran mahogany in a crosshatch pattern. Designed and assembled using over 40 precision shiplap joints with brass screws and no glue, making them lightweight and very strong.

IMG_20180716_125919.thumb.jpg.e196b32bf4c2cc2f2d30f6768ff12e25.jpg

They fit your Oliver shower floor perfectly, stay put during travel and will last for year to come.  The crosshatch pattern drains away water quickly and keeps you from standing in water.  Their rubber feet protect your shower pan and provide a non-slip grip.

IMG_20180722_122545.thumb.jpg.5cbba62d4625138eb9557907ad4c332d.jpg

Cost $185 plus UPS charges to ship to your address.  If you would like one, please contact me at cell 516 635-5656 or email 48ocean@gmail.com

Please note: These are wood and as such will need a little care from time to time.  After each shower, simply tilt the mat up toward your closet wall and let it dry. Every few months scrub them with a soft bristle brush let dry complete and apply a light coat of mineral oil.

• Thanks 4

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Foy

We are interested in a shower mat for our Oliver (#141). One question before we begin is that our shower has a pop up drain that needs to be depressed while on the road to prevent backflow. Are the rubber feet high enough to allow for when it is popped up? Not sure if your Oliver employs the same drain mechanism.

Thanks

Bob (Tralien on the forums)

• Thanks 1

Bob and Camille 2016 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull#141

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AZCATNTXmed.jpg

• Moderators

<p style="text-align: left;">Foy and Myrna, you do amazing work. Thank you for sharing your talent with the community.</p>

We've had wood shower mats in our sailboat for 40 years. Maintained  properly,  your shower mats will never need a replacement.

Thanks again,

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.