Is Your Ollie currently in Production?

topgun2

• Moderators

I was at the Mother ship much of this past week and had a chance to take a tour of the plant.  While there I snapped a bunch of pictures of Ollies in various states of birth.  If you currently have an Oliver in production and wish for pictures of it - I probably have one or two.  Just PM me with your email address, and name and I'll send you what I have.

Bill

• Thanks 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Bill:

Thanks so much for the great pictures. We found ours (which thrilled us to get an early peek at the finished product) and now we are even more excited about pick up day. Thanks again.for making our day!

Tom and Marie Martin (Tomar)

• Moderators

Tom & Marie - no problem at all.  Once I get some time I'll be posting some pics here on the Forum of some of the assembly line just for general interest.

I do have pics of Olivers that had the names Bass, Freeman and Gossett on them.  If they belong to you and you would like copies, just PM me with you email address and I will get them right out to you.

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 month later...

Our trailer is in production but is the very last 2018 model to be produced.  I think the hull # is 414.  Last name "Polk".  Based on the date of your original posting, it may not have been in production but would be great if you did find a photo of it.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• Moderators

Hobo -

I thought of just posting a picture of the "parts bin" but decided that would be cruel for someone awaiting the birth of their Ollie.  Sorry, but of the pictures I have there just isn't one with either a November date or your name on it.

Bill

I wonder - is this topic an Oliver phenomenon. Once you put that $$$ down, it becomes front and center in one's rv'n mind. Seems I wasn't that mindful, but I did visit twice (pre-purchase) , and called Anita a few times...…..maybe I was.

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators

Darryl & Kim -

PM sent back to you.

Given that I was last at the factory back at the end of August, there is little chance that any of my photos are of a unit that has not already been delivered.  However, I do have a bunch of shots of Olivers at various stages of production.  Therefore if anyone is looking for a picture of the "guts" in order to figure out how things work or the position of wires or pipes or ??? then just send me a PM and I will (hopefully) get you a picture of the area in question.

Bill