Hello Admins,

Can I get one of you to change my display name from this login name to "Kenny & Penny".  Mr Walmsey did this for me last week but it was on my personal account and not a joint one. We will be removing our personal accounts once we get this one set up.

Sorry for asking this in the forum but I was unsure who to message privately. Please delete this post if it's inappropriate.

Thank you,

Kenny & Penny

• Thanks 1

Kenny & Penny | Beach City, Texas

Oliver LE II Twin Bed Hull #402 | 2016 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab /w Cummins 5.0L V-8 Diesel Engine

LAMSTNTXmed.jpg

• Moderators

No worries. Your username has to remain kenpen, but the display name is changed.

Welcome to the forum.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Ignore the above post. I was trying to check on why the new display name you set for me was no longer working and accidentally posted from there. Could you check that this account (kenpen) has the display name set to "Kenny & Penny"? If you have to change the other account (kenwade13) back to username that's fine to.

Oliver LE II Twin Bed Hull #402 | 2016 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab /w Cummins 5.0L V-8 Diesel Engine

LAMSTNTXmed.jpg

• Moderators

I'm not sure what happened. I reset it. If it flips again, perhaps it's the duplicate display name on two accounts?

Thanks for your patience...

Sherry

• Thanks 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Thank you Sherry! If we need to change the other account that is no problem.  I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it flips again.  Thanks again!

LAMSTNTXmed.jpg

It's flipped again. I think it happens when I edit my profile and update it. Even though I'm unable to set the Display Name, saving my profile somehow overwrites whatever you are setting. Not sure what to do about that.

LAMSTNTXmed.jpg