Hull 412

dbp05ret

My wife and I will take delivery of Hull 412 in December. Kim and I (Darryl) live in Western Kentucky on a 48 acre piece of ground. We spent 23 years in the military retiring in 2001. We then moved to Kentucky where I become a high school teacher. I retired from that gig in January 2017. We enjoy hiking and bicycling. We share our old farmhouse with our two Cairn Terriers. Toto on the Wizard of Oz was a Cairn Terrier. Their names are Izzy (13 years old) and Remy (12 weeks old). We have 4 grandchildren. Two are located in Wilmington, NC and two in Quantico, VA. We are excited about being a part of the Oliver Group. So far, the support we have received from this forum has been superb. This will be our first RV. We are just a tad tired of sleeping in a tent. Hope to meet many of you in the upcoming year! Darryl

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

Wow!  Hull 412!  Good number and great to have you with us - Welcome.

Hopefully that young pup is not too much for Izzy.

But, most important - hope that your family in Wilmington is OK.  The video that we have seen on our local newscast has not been pleasant.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

412 is an awesome number. We're  number 12. Hope to meet you one day on the road.  A lot of advances in 400 units forward,  but we are still  told ours looks new. And, we're  very  happy,  after almost 11 years.

Happy motoring!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.