Saving up

Hig

im an ex commercial fishermen familiar with fiberglass boat hulls and have often wondered why no one make a travel trailer much like a boat hull is made, then I found Oliver. My wife and I will retire in 5 years and our truck is paid off in 3 at which time we will purchase an Ellite II. I have great respect for the Oliver brand and construction methods and for those who know the difference in this product as comapaired to conventional methods or even other single Shell fiberglass trailers. Enjoy

• Thanks 6

• Moderators

Hig -

Thanks for the compliment to those of us who own Olivers.  Not only is the general construction very boat-like but many of the components on Olivers are also derived from the boating industry.  You should feel right at home - both here and in an Oliver.

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Your welcome Bill and thanks for the reply, Brenda and I are working hard to be able to purchase an Ellite II. I did have to explain to her the difference because so many less expensive travel trailers have more interior space and goodies but in the end she respects my understanding of fabrication methods and working systems

• Moderators

Hig -

One more round in the chamber of arguments in favor of molded fiberglass campers is that they usually hold their value much better than virtually any of the others on the market.  There is more than one previous owner of an Oliver who has sold theirs for more than what they paid for it.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"