Sign in to follow this  
rideandfly

2018 Fall Western Trip

We finally took Ollie on a camping trip out west and wanted to share a few photos.  We visited Kodachrome Basin SP UT and it was raining, so will visit there again on our next trip. Have to say Ollie has great towing manners and very pleasant to camp in!!!!!

Winslow AZ:

i-cHSdV6c-L.jpg

Bryce NP:

i-Q7RfvmD-L.jpg

North Rim:

i-zxLpggX-L.jpg

Zion NP:

i-LB7GgQG-L.jpg

Cedar Breaks NP area:

i-9ddH24S-L.jpg

Valley of Fire SP NV:

i-VKLn43c-L.jpg

Snow Canyon SP UT:

i-LDKcn5Q-L.jpg

i-bshvwZP-L.jpg

• Thanks 2

Bill

LE2 Tundra

Nice pics Bill. We have been out West a plenty - but not in the fall. That will have to be on the plan for later. Although, I am headed out to AZ around turkey day week, perhaps if the weather is appropriate a side trip may be in order. Me and Harley have the time, the Ms, well she may pout...she has to , umm , work.

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"

ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201524964bac5483378b34b491562080842sm.jpg

Nice pics Bill. We have been out West a plenty – but not in the fall. That will have to be on the plan for later. Although, I am headed out to AZ around turkey day week, perhaps if the weather is appropriate a side trip may be in order. Me and Harley have the time, the Ms, well she may pout…she has to , umm , work.

We plan to go back next fall, too. It was a fine trip, while camping in UT, a camper next to us told us about Valley of Fire SP, we camped there and enjoyed it. There was a very loud, high wind, rain & lightning storm (no hail) about 2:00 in the morning while camping there, Ollie handled it great.

Thanks,

Bill

LE2 Tundra