Any Ollie’s near Houston, Tx?

Flyniah

Hi! My husband I have fallen in LOVE with Oliver Travel Trailers. We are new to this and we’re hoping someone wouldn’t mind us viewing in person.

I checked the online map but kept getting error. Thought I would try this and maybe call The office for help.

• Moderators

Cobra1169 lives in Houston (Spring) and has an Oliver that he was trying to sell. You could send him a PM. There are some over here in the San Antonio area. I saw one for sale in an RV lot in Marble Falls last week. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Funny, but we showed our Oliver, here in Maine, to a couple that live and work in Houston. They happened to be visiting their daughter at college. He had done all the research and was the one wanting. She walked into the camper, looked around for a moment, turned and said: "Sold". A great visit, and I think they were calling to place their order. Good luck with your search, and if you happen to be in Maine, let me know and 'we will leave a light on for you'...

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Hopefully you’ve been able to PM Jim (Cobra1169). He always responded quickly when I did.

My son and his family lived in Spring for a number of years, nice area. They moved down to the Heights. If you ever get over to San Antonio let us know and you can spend some time in our Oliver. Mike

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Flyniah -

I'm afraid that what you are experiencing with the Forum has to due with some technical issues we have been having over the past few days.  A "PM" that Mike refers to is simply a Private Message (PM) and can normally be sent via this Forum by simply clicking on the Forum member's name of looking up the members name under "Members" which is a drop down menu under "Forums" above (between "see an Ollie and blog).

I'm sure that the PM function will be back in business tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday.  However, if you want to get a head start, simply call the office and I'm sure that they will have Jim get right back to you via email or phone.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Cyndi, we are here Saturday. We’re near Boerne and store our trailer there. Call/text/email and I’ll give you the address. Since private messaging isn’t working right now here’s my phone and email-

2 one 0 - 8 four 9 - 19 eight eight

Mike7t6 at me dot com

Mike

• Thanks 1