2018 Micro Rally Videos and Photos

ShallowGal

• Moderators

Chris -

Thanks for putting this together!  Please don't tell me that Duke took the last shot of the sunrise over the ocean.  Just as I got to Interstate 95 on the way home the sun was coming up and it was simply special.

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 9 months later...

Considering camping at Hannah Park the first week of September 2019 - please provide comments regarding Park, bathhouse, fishing, beach, etc.

KWR

2019 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull#444

2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab, 4WD, Denali, Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 Engine with Allison 6-speed transmission

Is the park actually on the Atlantic Ocean? I thought was on the St Johns and the Intercoastal, but real nice photos of ocean beach

KWR

2019 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull#444

2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab, 4WD, Denali, Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 Engine with Allison 6-speed transmission

• Moderators

Yes, park is on the ocran but the campground is slightly inland - a short drive or bike ride within the park. Didn't fish, beach facilities are first rate but bath houses could use work.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"