Hello, we are Jim & Mary Jane from Missouri

mokid

We live on Route 66 in mid MO and just drove 2200 miles to pick up our 2009 Elite. We have been retired for 18 years and traveling for most of that time. This is our third trailer and our first Oliver. Let me say I have never had a trailer that pulls so easy. We look forward to many trips with the Oliver and hope our paths cross at sometime with other Oliver owners.

Hull #39

• Thanks 8

We purchased it from the original owners. In 2017 Oliver went through the trailer and upgraded and redid some things that they had found over the years that could be done in a better way. They also had new tinted windows and a new microwave put in at that time by Oliver. It was just what we were looking for. It is small enough and pulls so well that my wife feels comfortable in driving so I can take a break which wasn’t true with our other trailers. I am use to hand crank jacks and now to just push a button to level it is great. Fewer bells and whistles then our Motorhome we just sold but less worry and we just love it. Happy Camper.

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

Welcome and congrates!  Having lived in St. Louis for 25 years we know what a joy it was to be able to travel either east or west and already be half way there.  I'm sure that there are many places that your Oliver has already seen but is more than willing to take you back to.  These really are special campers in many ways.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations!  Glad you found a used Ollie since we beat you to the punch on the 2008 Route 66 Ollie #24.  We are leaving the Lake of the Ozarks this week heading Southeast.  Maybe we will see you on the road sometime during the winter migration to Florida.

• Moderators

Congratulations! We really have enjoyed our smaller Oliver for the last ten years. Easy to find a small spot in great places...

Lucky you to find one with all the updates!

Happy travels!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.