Introducing...dsinwayne

dsinwayne

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dave Seykota and I live in Wayne, IL (a Chicago suburb).   After a long Summer of eager anticipation (placed my order back in July) I will be picking up my Oliver Elite II next week Thursday at the Ollie plant in Hohenwald!

I retired in May, was planning to purchase an Airstream in June,  when I stumbled across the Oliver fiberglass trailer while researching on the internet.  My son and I toured the Oliver plant in Tennessee on one day and then drove to the Airstream plant in Ohio a few days later and made their plant tour.  The following week after easily recognizing the Oliver trailer is the best value,  I ordered my Oliver just as Anita said... "You'll be back!"

I have enjoyed reading the threads on this forum all summer long and found them to be extremely helpful with my own planning.  Thank you all for sharing your information.  I hope to be able to contribute to the forum as well.  Now the fun begins as I plan to spend a lot of time visiting national parks and traveling during retirement!

Sincerely,

Dave S in Wayne, IL (dsinwayne)

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

Dave - Welcome and welcome - the first to the Forum and the second to the family of Oliver owners.  Obviously, most of us here certainly believe that you made the right choice.  Give Anita and the gang a big hello from me on what is sure to be a very exciting day for you.  Pictures are always welcome!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Welcome to the lifestyle. Remember, as you start to gather "stuff" you might need, there are lots of stores all around this great country. Just pack two dvds and essentials. After every trip we find things we never use and plan to leave behind next trip. Enjoy the journey. Remember there are very few water wheels, water falls, country diners, flowering fields and other beauties visible from an interstate. See you around the campfire...