Travel Stickers - US parks. Excellent web source!

John E Davies

We recently started collecting small visitor stickers for memorable parks that we have camped in, and sometimes they are just not available locally in the gift shop. For example, we saw this pic as a cloth patch , but not as a sticker at the Olympic National Park Visitor Center last month.

[attachment file=Sticker Ruby Beach.png]

Some others:

[attachment file=Sticker Cape Lookout.png]

[attachment file=Sticker WHite Sands.png]

[attachment file=Sticker Ballard Locks.png]

[attachment file=Sticker Cape Cod.png]

[attachment file=Sticker Rocky Mt.png]

This site has a wonderful assortment, so you can apply them to your pantry door or your forehead or wherever.... they are removable.

https://www.retroplanet.com/CTGY/Stickers.html#/filter:theme_hierarchy:US$2520Travel

My wife really likes these, and she told me that we should start doing this camping thing backwards. We should order a bunch of really pretty stickers, then plan a long road trip around visiting them all..... For us, we won't put one up unless we actually have camped there and enjoyed it. Driving past the entrance or going in our tow vehicle does not count.

Anyway, I hope some of you will appreciate this. If you have a Sticker Wall in your Ollie, please post a pic.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Sticker-Ruby-Beach.thumb.png.1b5d4c6904d824139a7209fe5edca32a.png

Sticker-Cape-Lookout.thumb.png.d163a0efa87d6ad31680db0ab4869123.png

Sticker-WHite-Sands.thumb.png.090a57bfc4708d50a3e2917bbd449849.png

Sticker-Ballard-Locks.thumb.png.00c0d20c4caf83459ec1f18836cfef93.png

Sticker-Cape-Cod.thumb.png.1b70f81b53f9656414acff129ad60d28.png

Sticker-Rocky-Mt.thumb.png.36449445840a8c1e8a8b462641653471.png

• Thanks 5

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

John, thanks. We’ve been knocking out as many National Parks as we can and always pick up some stickers and postcards (and T-shirts, and,...and,...). I’ve seen these as postcards but not stickers. I’ll check out their website. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

My wife really likes these, and she told me that we should start doing this camping thing backwards. We should order a bunch of really pretty stickers, then plan a long road trip around visiting them all….. For us, we won’t put one up unless we actually have camped there and enjoyed it. Driving past the entrance or going in our tow vehicle does not count.

We were going to do exactly that and then put the stickers on the trailer as a merit badge.  But then we couldn't bring ourselves to cover the trailer with stickers so they're all in a box.  Still collecting them though.

We camped next to a sprinter earlier this year and I finally figured out what those slide outs were for - they put their stickers on the side walls of the slide out so that they were only visible when camped.  Clever.

You guys might also like the Ranger Doug stuff.

• Thanks 1