Ollie Color/Option Combination Pictures

wolfdds

Show off your good taste:

Please post pictures of your Color/Option combinations here to help potential Ollie purchasers visualize their choices.

When posting your combination choices include pictures of interior and exterior color combinations and please include the color names. For example I chose Mink Upholstery, Sandstone Awning, All black upper cabinets, Dakota Fibre Granite Counters, Step Up Knox flooring, Orange primary color and copper highlight. I will add my pictures in April 2019. (146 days until we pick ours up)

Thanks for your help from all our future Ollie Colleagues!

2019 Elite II Hull 435, 2022 Toyota Tundra

• 5 months later...

Adding to the color options thread:

Our option choices were:

Fiber-Granite Dakota

Flooring Step-up Knox

Cushions Mink

Primary: Lt Orange

Secondary: Copper Metallic

image000000_01.thumb.jpg.704b6db889ac4534384510bdbc687a43.jpg

IMG_20190416_144853_209.thumb.jpg.4793a5604c6305150ba2a3c3d5407d31.jpg

2019 Elite II Hull 435, 2022 Toyota Tundra

Our option was to go with the all White and Black interior, yes we took the stock White counter tops and the Black seat cushions as well as the darkest Black/Gray floor covering we could get, our dinning table is also done in Black. When I talked with Heather Oliver on this she said it will look very nice, but not many buyers do the White counter tops as they want more color. We wanted the Black/White look, so our bed coverings will also have all Black/White in them. It's going to be a lot of White for sure, but we can handle it. The outside of the trailer we did leave off the front and rear logos and just added the outlined gray stripes to the sides, I may remove them later, but for now they will look good, we opted for not having Black ones there as they would stand out too much. All being said we can only visualize what it will look like, there are a few pics under pictures on the website, that's all we had to go by.  We may have to keep sunglasses by the door for visitors.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

Our option was to go with the all White and Black interior, yes we took the stock White counter tops and the Black seat cushions as well as the darkest Black/Gray floor covering we could get, our dinning table is also done in Black. When I talked with Heather Oliver on this she said it will look very nice, but not many buyers do the White counter tops as they want more color. We wanted the Black/White look, so our bed coverings will also have all Black/White in them. It’s going to be a lot of White for sure, but we can handle it.

Trainman, we chose the same interior & I had the same concerns as you - but do not worry. The reality is that our countertop always has STUFF on it & it would have been a waste of money for us to get the granite.20190518_233719.thumb.jpg.7152161332e0e278e96e5107609b9eb3.jpg

• Thanks 1
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL