Cutting Boards and Shower Mats for your Oliver

Foy_Mirna

With the holidays behind us and the New Year ahead,  I am heading back into the shop to begin milling lumber for Cutting Board and Shower Mats.

Add some elegant counter space to your Oliver.

[attachment file=Cutting Board.jpg]

This cutting board, fits your sink to stay put and provides more counter space for preparing meals or just hiding the dirty dishes. Cutting boards are made to your specific sink size. They are Hondurans Mahogany and Rock Maple done in a ship decking pattern They are designed to stay in place when traveling and can be used on both sides. And can also be used for serving as a platter.

Cost $75 plus UPS charges to ship to your address. If you would like one please contact me at cell 516 635-5656 or email 48ocean@gmail.com

Please note: These are wood and as such will need a little care from time to time. Cutting boards should be cleaned and dried after each use and a coat of plain mineral oil applied once a month to keep up their glow.

Treat your feet and add an impressive upgrade to your Oliver shower.

IMG_1303.thumb.jpg.62e6d5ccf219877ec6697409b3c3b0c2.jpg

This shower mat fits perfectly and provides quick water run off while keeping your feet high & dry. Shower mats are made from Honduran mahogany in a crosshatch pattern. Designed and assembled using over 40 precision shiplap joints with brass screws and no glue, making them lightweight and very strong. They fit your Oliver shower floor perfectly, stay put during travel and will last for year to come.

IMG_1103.thumb.jpg.149c8405ffa847ed783e04ae226b162a.jpg

The crosshatch pattern drains away water quickly and keeps you from standing in water. Their rubber feet protect your shower pan and provide a non-slip grip.

Cost $185 plus UPS charges to ship to your address. If you would like one, please contact me at cell 516 635-5656 or email 48ocean@gmail.com

Please note: These are wood and as such will need a little care from time to time. After each shower, simply tilt the mat up toward your closet wall and let it dry. Every few months scrub them with a soft bristle brush let dry complete and apply a light coat of mineral oil.

Cutting-Board.thumb.jpg.3ddb41dcb3389403a93c98fe7b278375.jpg

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

Hello Steph & Steve,

Thanks!  Very good question and one I had not thought about completely.  Cutting boards are on average 7/8" thick and have a 1/4" sink bowl insert cut into the bottom side of the board.  This leave 5/8" of an inch above the sink.  The outer edge is rounded over which allows for your finger to better lift the board.  See image below:

IMG_1728.thumb.jpg.0ed04e9a5a1880a60f554aeabeb1410e.jpg

That said, I when out to our Oliver and tried to lift the cutting board one handed.  This prove very easy with just two finger. See image below:

IMG_1729.thumb.jpg.07ae1b68187cc3a84737bbb2cb3c7ad9.jpg

If you or your partner have dexterity issues, I can easily drill a finger hole in a tasteful and leverageable location on the cutting board, allowing you to just reach in with a finger and lift it up.

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• 2 weeks later...