“Hallway” length

Frank C

I searched the forums and it looks like a 22” wide x 12 foot long carpet runner is the right size to cover the floor from just outside the bathroom all the way to the nightstand on the twin floor plan.  But since I’m an OCD engineer I just wanted to get confirmation on that.  I didn’t see that measurement in the Ollie University measurement index document.

• Moderators

We’ve used runners from Walmart and Costco.  Some were 20” wide the current one is 22” wide.   Right now the one we have goes from the nightstand to the middle of the pantry and then bare floor from there to the bath.  We have used two runners to cover the entire area.  It’s all personal preference.  Your measurements sound right.  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Frank -

I use two runners for that area.  When it is time to "clean", it sure is a bunch easier to roll up one of those shorter ones at a time and shake it out as opposed to wrestling with one long one.  Also, since more or your "dirt" will be at the front near the door, I chose to add a third "runner" just for the area from the door to the seat near the bath and keep the other two even shorter.  Obviously this allows me to take up the door mat more often without having to move the others.  Finally, the one in the "bedroom" is nice and soft, the one in the "kitchen" is easily cleaned (think spills here) and the one by the door is "all weather".

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Costco carries the perfect size runners for that area, two fit perfect and then get one small one for the front door. Sure helps when you get in sandy or like those going out to Quartzite right now. Good ideas and make it your own have fun and safe travels. Thanks Gary

IMG_4857.thumb.jpg.99f28cf66c4030ed69da13b58eaf1770.jpg

• Thanks 1

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg