intro to the oliver forum

JBJ

hello john from Michigan. I picked up my Oliver Legacy II  in December and enjoying my Oliver in Florida RV camp site for the next three months. I've had a couple of minor problems but the forum has help me solve the problems. thanks

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

John -

A bit of a late WELCOME to the family but glad that you are here and enjoying that new Ollie.  With the temps here in western North Carolina being below the normal high of 48 degrees I really do hope that you are nice and warm.

Any chance of a pic or two of sand and sun and your Ollie?

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hi John, my new Oliver arrives in late February; I've been thinking of spending some time in Florida as well. Are you staying in a single campground for three months or moving around some? Trying to see what other people recommend.

• Moderators

Watching the 24 hours of Daytona and a bit of football from Orlando this afternoon - I'm not so sure that western North Carolina's weather was all that bad.  With temps in the low 50's and no rain, I'll take it.  Of course that was only for today in that Tuesday is expected to bring light snow and plunging temps with lows on Wednesday/Thursday getting down into the low double digits.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hello to all,

We have finally registered for the Forum. We are about to embark on our 4th year of traveling with our Oliver.

I am a fine artist who averages 20 art festivals a year using our Oliver 80% of the time (10,000 Oliver miles/yr).

My wife and I are preparing to leave for Florida to start the 2019 art show season, check me out at www.bruceholwerda.com.

Bruce and Jill

2010 Ford E-150 5.4L EFI V8 towing 2016 Elite II Hull #109 "Intrigue III"