Greetings from NH

GraniteStaters

My wife and I have recently returned from Hohenwald to visit Oliver and participate in the factory tour with Phil Andrews.   We had seen the many video reviews and tour video, but there was a great benefit in being there in person.  We have a build date of May 24th, 2019, for our LEII.   We will need to purchase a TV before we head to our summer home in PEI, Canada so we would be interested in feedback about your experiences with your TV, but will post our questions in the appropriate forum.  We are happy to be part of the Oliver Family.

• Thanks 1

David Caswell and Paula Saltmarsh

Hull 509 "The Swallow"

Welcome Granitestaters - Glad to have you part of the Oliver family.

There are many threads on tow vehicles, a simple search will get you the latest. There are many opinions on the subject, all depends on what you are looking for in a TV.  With a clean slate, (and a large pocket book) you have a vast selection to choose from. The folks on this site have a good amount of real world experience and I'm sure will steer you in the right direction.

RB

• Thanks 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

Hello neighbors, there aren't many of us up here yet, but I'm across the river in Bradford, Vermont and pick up my new Oliver Elite in two weeks. I didn't do the factory tour but spent time with an Oliver owner in northern Vermont. Would love to hear of your experiences as they unfold.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Welcome Granitestaters!  And now that dreaded long wait really begins.  But, you will have your Oliver for the full summer season and be old pros with it in no time at all.  I just received an email from a friend of mine in upstart New York who told me that he is looking forward to minus 11 degrees tonight after receiving 7 inches of snow last night.  Hopefully it is not that bad where you guys are located.  In any case, it is time to start that process of gathering the things you want to make that Oliver all your own.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome GraniteStaters! My cousin lives in NH and we’re planning a visit and maybe then head up to Maine.

I’m glad you were able to do the tour, it’s an eye opener and provides confidence on such a significant expenditure. The service and support continues after you pick up.

You’ll get lots of advice and opinions on tow vehicles. We like our Ram 1500, it does a fine job and is a comforable daily driver. I may go with a 2500 next time because, well, bigger must be better! Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Welcome The dreaded wait,  me too. But the people on this forum make it worth the wait. After my June delivery date also heading to NH.  Tamworth, NH to visit my mother, sound like a few members heading to NH ( rally?) good luck safe travels.

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎