When do I get my Hull #

Trainman

Up until the end of the 2018 model run the hull number was the last 3 of the VIN.  Beginning with the 2019 models they had to renumber the VIN numbers and the last four would begin at 0001.  In order to continue the continuity of production numbers from the beginning I heard they will be applying a number plaque maybe on the inside of the closet door or somewhere.

• Thanks 2

The VIN is generated and applied to your trailer when it is 100% finished and has been weighed. They also install the VIN sticker on the tongue at that date with the empty weight and other info. Until then, it would only be a guess.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

The VIN is generated and applied to your trailer when it is 100% finished and has been weighed. They also install the VIN sticker on the tongue at that date with the empty weight and other info. Until then, it would only be a guess.

John Davies

Spokane WA

That's not correct John. They know and gave us our VIN 1.5 months before it was done when our trailer just entered production. I wanted it to shop for insurance and they gave it to me. Most anyone can get it shortly after the trailer enters production.

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

2018 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax

• Moderator+

Anyone that attends the rally will be getting one of the plaques. I saw them a couple of months ago. They are NICE.

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Anyone that attends the rally will be getting one of the plaques. I saw them a couple of months ago. They are NICE.

I had heard that but did not want to spread rumors. The plaques are very nice 3 color plaques and that's nice of Oliver to do. I also heard they will mail them to Oliver owners that do not attend the rally.

20190319_095137.thumb.jpg.a6bacc7f4e59d2aa7eb191f1cfa3b3a8.jpg

• Thanks 4

ABNBNSPEALARCOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMSMOMTNENHNMNYNCOHOKPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWVWYmed.jpg

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

I had heard that but did not want to spread rumors. The plaques are very nice 3 color plaques and that’s nice of Oliver to do. I also heard they will mail them to Oliver owners that do not attend the rally.

20190319_095137

Based on the above, it doesn't appear that the hull number naming scheme has changed.  Our hull # is 414 which was the very last 2018 model to go into production.  The hull # above is clearly a 2019 model.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

I had heard that but did not want to spread rumors. The plaques are very nice 3 color plaques and that’s nice of Oliver to do. I also heard they will mail them to Oliver owners that do not attend the rally.

20190319_095137

Based on the above, it doesn’t appear that the hull number naming scheme has changed. Our hull # is 414 which was the very last 2018 model to go into production. The hull # above is clearly a 2019 model.

The Hull numbers contuined on. The VIN numbers reset.

• Thanks 2

Tom & Cheryl 

LE II #305

• 1 month later...