Campendium’s weekly campground newsletter has an Ollie

John E Davies

I get these emails and sometimes I get surprised. This latest one shows an Elite in Florida, anybody recognise it?

BC444393-F64B-4B5D-A764-4573C391B47E.jpeg.ca504ed57dc5a1faa22887132ec47879.jpeg

https://mailchi.mp/campendium/five-star-camping-this-week-032719?e=855059a583

This is not my primary app, I much prefer Ultimate Camprounds USA, but I have found and waypointed a few great spots to boondock just from these emails.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Cool, is that Beverly in the above pic? Is she looking at birds, or gators? I hate gators.....

My sister in law lives a little further south, 40 miles west of Orlando. Did I mention I hate gators... ? And water moccasins. But airboats are absolutely SUPER cool.

Happy trails.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Yep, that is Beverly and there is no telling what she is doing. Probably taking a pic of the green algaic backwater for her instagram page. I too hate snakes and gators but hike often on trails and two tracks all over Florida. Rarely see a gator, suppose one needs to go where they are. Lucky that Bob the dog nor we humans have run into a bad snake yet. Came close to stepping on a coral which would have been deadly for Bob the dog.[attachment file=IMG_0639.JPG]

John, your expertise and general inquisitiveness is very helpful to me, and I would think the entire Oliver community feels the same as well.

• Thanks 2

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg

travelmap2023.jpg

Can't be too careful. Eyes are always on the ground when I am walking. Of course, I miss some beautiful scenery sometimes, but I stop from time to time and look around. Then eyes back on the ground. I respect all our living creatures. And it is generally myself who is visiting their habitat, and not the other way around.

• Thanks 1

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg

travelmap2023.jpg