What quick dis-connect LP fittings does Oliver use on there trailers

I have an Elite II on order and would like to know what type/style/model LP fittings will work with the quick dis-connects on the trailer that Oliver uses. I want to get my extra lines, etc. all setup so when we pickup our trailer I will have the correct fittings for our LP gas grill and  Little Red campfire. I would think its this 1/4" style with the long end, https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-RV-Propane-Quick-Connect-Dis-Connect-Fittings-LP-Natural-Gas-Shutoff-Valves/332727949172?hash=item4d78219774:g:JJEAAOSw1r5bUqxJ

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

I think most, if not all, portable grills come with the high pressure regulators but can work with low pressure ones if you can find one that fits.  Ones for the Webers are easy to find, but I had to make one for my Charbroil.

Some camp stoves, like the Partner Steel one I have, only work with high pressure regulators, so to use them you have to run a separate line off your propane tank.  I did that for a while but with experience learned that we don't use it enough to bother, and so I just take a few green bottles along.  I think a lot of owners just do that with their grills as well.

My gas campfire works without any change to the regulator, though I replaced the hose with one with a quick connect - it's an Outland brand.

Thanks for the responses, all I needed was the fitting that plugs into the Oliver quick disconnect, since I have the quick disconnects on my Casita which I installed myself I shouldn't have probably not asked the question as the ones I have will work with the Oliver. Thanks once again for your input, do note that you do not use any regulators that come with the LP grills, or campfires, you are getting your regulated LP gas through the trailer quick dis-connect LP system that is all ready regulated by the trailer regulator.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.