Soon To Be A Vagabond

Wood_Shots

I recently purchased a 2015 LE. I've been looking at Olivers for quite a while, so when hull #80 popped up 45 minutes away, I took that as a sign. As soon as my Pleasureway Class B and my house here in Florida sell, I will be both retired and homeless and ready to redo the best trip of my life. When I got out of the Coast Guard in the early 1970’s, a friend and I traveled the country for 6 months tent camping. I have no specific plans for my initial trip other than to hike, bike and fish until I feel the need to come back to Florida to see the kids. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can. I have thoroughly enjoyed your adventures and advice for a couple of years now.

A9A6E275-7E8C-43A5-9D41-3795E7DC5A8B.thumb.jpeg.f6c0e20656ebe456f3f93e31634faeba.jpeg

• Thanks 6

Woody Huband-Legacy Elite #80 "Kilroy", 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0 V8

• Moderators

Woody -

Welcome and Congrates!  Hopefully you will be able to get rid of that "stuff" easily and quickly.  Can you make it to the 2019 Oliver Owner's Rally? Certainly you could meet a bunch of us there and learn all about that new (to you) Ollie.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Woody,

I got out of the Coast Guard in the early 70s too.  Wondering where you were stationed, and also hoping you can make the Oliver Rally.

John

"I only exaggerate enough to compensate for being taken with a grain of salt."

LE2 #92 (sold),   Black Series HQ19   

Bill, I have an outpatient throat surgery the week before. If the Dr. clears me to roam, then I will certainly come to the rally. I have much to learn. I won’t know until less than a week before though. Do you think there will still be some spots left.

Woody Huband-Legacy Elite #80 "Kilroy", 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0 V8

• Moderators
Bill, I have an outpatient throat surgery the week before. If the Dr. clears me to roam, then I will certainly come to the rally. I have much to learn. I won’t know until less than a week before though. Do you think there will still be some spots left.

I bet there will be spots left.  Call after your surgery (hope it goes well) - it would be good to meet you!  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Woody,

Congratulations on your retirement and your purchase of hull #80.  Coddiwompling around this great nation with a quality and dependable trailer will be a joy.  While I don't full-time,  my 11 years of coddiwompling with hull #14 have been splendiferous.  May it be the same for you.  See you down the road.  enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg