Norcold Refrigerator Digital Readout Shifted Up

• Moderators

Our original (2008) fridge was a norcold, and I reallyliked it.. We never had that issue, but got really good help from Norcold tech service when we did have a problem.

Try calling tech service at norcold first. The number is in your manual. They may tell you to take it to an authorized dealer near you. You're under warranty. Any authorized dealer can help you. We like the smaller camping world near us.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I'd guess that the control board will need replacement.  But, Sherry has put you on the correct track.  Good luck!

BIll

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Our TT is brand new and still factory winterized from our January pickup. The rally will be our first camping trip. I find it hard to believe that OTT can install a faulty appliance and then expect us to address the problem. We live in a rural area far removed from a service center.

• Moderators

Did the display panel show everything correctly when you picked it up?

Is the new fridge a 410 or 412?

I'm guessing you have the trailer at home. I've never heard of this particular problem, but, lucky you.

If your trailer is at home, I'd take a photo of the model and serial number plate, and the control panel, and call norcold.

Other questions, and Norcold will probablyask a nymber of them: Did you use the fridge at OTT, and on the way home? Has the trailer been plugged in since you brought it home? Is the trailer plugged in now? What's the voltage showing on your battery ( on the seelevel guage)? Are you running the fridge on ac, dc, or gas?

Are the fridge functions working, other than the control panel display?

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I only ask about the battery level because fridges are known to do odd things, or quit working entirely, when the battery level drops below a certain level.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4