Hobo (Hull #414) finally left Hohenwald

hobo

It's been a long wait but we finally picked up hull #414.  It was produced in Dec and was in fact the last 2018 made.

The delay was at our request due to the need for a hip replacement combined with winter weather; forcing us to wait till now to take advantage of our new home on wheels.

Here are a couple of pics and we look beat but I think everyone does by the time they spend all day going over their units but it was well worth the wait.

We camped at David Crockett State Park for three nights and then headed back to VA stopping in Christiansburg at a winery to spend the night, taking her home on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally and expect to learn a lot more while there.

(Not sure why the one pic is turned sideways.  It was that way when I imported it.)  Can't find the rotate option either.

Paul & Donna

IMG_0627.thumb.jpg.e7476a190c653ff7bd82c308d9ce7ab2.jpg

IMG_0626-1.thumb.jpg.17d455a334167ee854ecc276a909571c.jpg

• Thanks 3

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• Moderators

I've had a bit of difficulty posting a "welcome" given I've been on the road a bit.  But, better late than never?  I'm not sure that knowing my new Oliver was completed I could wait months to pick it up.  However, now that you have it you can proceed to start adding even more things.

See you at the Rally!

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I’ve had a bit of difficulty posting a “welcome” given I’ve been on the road a bit. But, better late than never? I’m not sure that knowing my new Oliver was completed I could wait months to pick it up. However, now that you have it you can proceed to start adding even more things.

See you at the Rally!

Bill

Heck, we're already finding things we got for the trailer that we're leaving at home next time.  They'll probably be replaced with different version of whatever their function was though.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel