TELL US PLEASE !

mountainborn

• Moderators

While surfin' your photobucket albums I came across this photo of a Jeep Wrangler towing an Elite. Since Butcherknife and I tow with a Wrangler, it caught my eye.

Closer inspection caused me to ask this, what is that power cord hatch ? It seems to be shiney like stainless steel. It looks different than we are used to seeing. Tell us about it please ! Something new ? Or maybe a field test in progress ? How about it Robert ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

As you know, Jim wants the best quality he can for the trailer. Currently the door to the "power shoreline" is the one item he is still not 100% satified with. What you see is "a stainless steel custom built proto type" option we are looking at. I'll let you know when I have anything else to report.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. You must have been using a magnifying glass to spot that one Mountainborn. :shock:

• Moderators

Ok, here it is up close.

The experimental electric cable / power reel hatch. Looks much more durable than the one on my early 08' elite ! Hey, Butcherknife, I have found another reason to trade up !

It looks like the push button to operate the power reel may be at the top and easier to get to.

Hey Robert, any reports from the field testing crew ? Does it seem to be working out in the field testing phase ? Is there a chance this might be standard some where down the line ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)