Oliver Graphics

Newshoes

We haven't received our trailer yet, but I've been working on graphics for it. We only ordered the side stripe in Med. Gray outline stripes and no front or rear graphics on our new Oliver.  Something like this is what the wife and I have agreed on. It is a Ram Lone Star Edition pickup star with our name on it. I've had Trainman on every thing else we own, but there comes a time when Mrs. Trainman no longer feels she wants to be a train person. I'm think about 24" star on the front and the rear don't know about as we will be caring bicycles on the rear and probably won't be seen. This is only a rough draft so the wording could circle the star vs. below it, who knows. trainman

Sorry, need to reside image, will work on it.

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

Suggestion on choosing colors.  If you want to match the color of your Tow Vehicle to the stripes.  Oliver uses a company called Oracal for the vinyl stripes and graphics.  You can visit most any sign shop and ask to see their Oracal color book.  Then you can get a near exact match with your TV paint.   This pick is on pick up day.   Good Luck.

013.jpg.thumb.jpg.1333cd35f11de93e3e1610993b983ef8.jpg

• Thanks 3

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg