Thanks to Oliver

<p style="text-align: left;">A huge thanks to all of the Oliver employees who were able to be at this years rally! So much of the behind the scenes work was done by them. The service folks were here and worked nearly non stop performing repairs for several days during the rally. For the new Oliver owners or the soon to be owners you experienced just a small sampling of the Oliver team dedication. A dedication that starts at the very top and extends throughout the organization! Thanks to you all.</p>

• Thanks 3

2017 Elite II, Hull #208

2019 Chevy HD 2500 Duramax

• Moderators

Indeed, indeed!

From the Rally volunteers to the Oliver service staff (Richie, Justin, Jason E) to the Marketing and AV Oliver staff (Matt, Izzy and Jason W), the Rally chairs and co-chairs (Coy, Foy, Mary Kay, etc), Oliver Sales staff, the State Park staff (campground, lodge, and security) and, of course, our vendors - you people really got it together.

Thanks!

Bill

• Thanks 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Ditto on the kudos to the service folks who were at the rally. We had a couple of minor issues that we had requested in advance be looked at and they were taken care of.  One of them required a new propane tank cover be brought in.  Richie and Justin (first day) and then Richie and Jason (second day) worked like dogs on our trailer over two days bringing in parts from the Mother Ship several times a day.  Can't say enough about the service support from Oliver.

The day after we got home, we got a call from Cindy in service checking to make sure all our issues were addressed.

A huge salute to Oliver Service.  Bar-None; the best in the industry.

• Thanks 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• Moderators

OOPS!

In my post above I failed to mention a couple of VERY important people that that never seemed to fail to stop and listen or shake a hand.  They seemed to be everywhere and always had a smile of their faces.

Thanks to Scott and his son Shane for both your financial and moral support to the Rally and all of the Owners of your fine camper.

Bill

• Thanks 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

We also want to thank all the Oliver staff and other volunteers for the extraordinary efforts put forth at the Rally.  We had a terrific time and learned a TON!  Wishing everyone continued safe travels....we're getting closer to our home in Montana...here's a pic of a quick stop at a rest area on I-90 near Badlands National Park in South Dakota  (Brrrr!!  It's cold out here right now....we were getting used to the mid-80's at Lake Guntersville!!!)

SouthDakota-I-90-RestStop.thumb.jpg.ee155e963b3e6f658103b961465ffebe.jpg

• Thanks 4

Jim & Mary

Bozeman, Montana

2017 Legacy Elite II-Hull #294

2019 GMC Sierra 2500

One had to be impressed with Ritchie and his team, the Oliver support staff, and others, working from customer to customer, repairing, fixing, explaining - looking for people to please - I am not aware of ANY other RV manufacturer that supports the customer at this high level. I appreciate the Oliver community - my rv is just one part of my ownership experience/

And while I am at it - Bill the tech from Dexter, not only put on a good, informative presentation, but could be seen working hours later - actually assisting Oliver owners with their axle issues. Truly impressive.

For the unfortunate folks that were not able to attend the event, you just had to be there - oh - and some of you were  - in our thoughts-------all on good measure. But I doubt a rally held in any other venue - say a western or far northern local - could be supported to such a high level as the Guntersville event.  Doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun and worthwhile, just - almost impossible to achieve.

And lastly - to the folks who put in the many hours planning and then executing  a well run rally - JOB WELL DONE!

RB

• Thanks 8

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201