2020 Oliver Travel Trailer Owners' Rally

hardrock

We are attending and have a site in section G.  I can't remember which one.  We are excited as this is our first rally.  We picked up #537 "Beacon" in October.  We left Maine February 2, for 4 months on the road.  We are currently in Savannah and will be heading to the Keys next week.  The rally is our last stop before heading home to Maine for the summer.  See you all there!!!!

Edited by Mattnan
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Mattnan said:

We are attending and have a site in section G.  I can't remember which one.  We are excited as this is our first rally.  We picked up #537 "Beacon" in October.  We left Maine February 2, for 4 months on the road.  We are currently in Savannah and will be heading to the Keys next week.  The rally is our last stop before heading home to Maine for the summer.  See you all there!!!!

I live right outside of Savannah. What campground are you in?  Nan Wallace  Hull  #267

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

jo79RI -

Just because you will not have your Ollie until 2021 is no reason for not attending the Owner's Rally.  The State Park has both rooms in the Lodge and they have cabins.  Just think how far above the learning curve you would be if you joined us.  Certainly you are welcome and I think that you'd learn a bunch along with having a good time.

Bill

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

14 hours ago, jo79RI said:

We are sorry we will miss it! Don't take delivery til 2021.

When we purchased our Casita (we now have an Oliver) we went to a Casita Rally before we got our Casita, we learned so much about the Casita and by the time we picked up our new Casita we were totally into everything we wanted to do to it and my upgrades were all ready to go in my shop. The wife had her stuff for the inside and we went to our 1st rally like we were old hands at this. We really knew from the rally visit we were making a good decision at the time, but as you can see as time went by we visited some Oliver's at rallies and now we own an Oliver. We still go to Casita rallies in Texas as we have so many friends with Casita's and yes they still make us welcome, once a fiberglass trailer owner you will always be welcome. 

trainman

• Thanks 2

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I sent a PM message to Hardrock in January and he has not read it yet so I am posting here in hopes he will see it.

mossemi 
Started conversation: January 19
A Furrion rep noticed my OTTO rally t-shirt while I was attending the RV Super Show in Tampa last week and asked about my OTT.  We discussed a variety of topics and I suggested he should seek a sponsorship opportunity at the 2020 rally.  I have included his business card if you are interested.

How are things going in Quartzite?

image.thumb.jpeg.a93522503b600c2ef1ea33c384bbe7a1.jpeg

Mossey

Edited by mossemi
File added
  • Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

On 2/15/2020 at 5:50 AM, Nan said:

I live right outside of Savannah. What campground are you in?  Nan Wallace  Hull  #267

Hi Nan sorry for the delay in responding.  We were at Redgate. It worked out well.  It was so close to downtown a d quiet at night.  You probably know  campground is on a farm a d wedding venue. Perhaps we will catch up at the rally in May. We are in the Keys now and heading to Naples this weekend. Thanks Matt and Nancy  #537 "Beacon"

We are disappointed to read that Oliver will not have any technicians available at the rally. I am sure it is a headache for the company to provide technicians, but it is even more difficult for us to schedule and bring our new Oliver to the factory to resolve relatively minor issues. After all, customer service was a prime reason to spend the extra money on an Oliver. We hope that decision is reconsidered and technicians will be available. 

• Thanks 1

2019 Chev Colorado Z71 4x4 Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel

2020 LEII Twin Bed Hull #586

New “Ollie” owners, we adopted hull #428 on Valentine’s Day at the plant and excited to be attending the rally. We’re nearing retirement with great plans but this is our first RV so much to learn! Can’t wait to meet the “Family”,

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, SteveC said:

New “Ollie” owners, we adopted hull #428 on Valentine’s Day at the plant and excited to be attending the rally. We’re nearing retirement with great plans but this is our first RV so much to learn! Can’t wait to meet the “Family”,

Congratulations on your adoption!  Our #135 is our first RV too.  After four years and 50K miles we feel like we’re pretty seasoned. You will too. See you at the rally!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm really sorry to hear this, but probably best considering the latest news on covid19. Best to let everyone make alternative plans early on.

We'll continue sailing and camping, but not in big groups, for the forseeable future.  Sunlight, uv, and outdoors are our friends. But not crowds.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

We are disappointed that the rally will not happen in May, for good reason.  On the bright side, we’ll have a chance to experience northern Alabama in the early fall.  Might have the beginnings of foliage change.  Also, might get some even newer owners who take delivery this summer.

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

I have moved several posts from this topic to this thread.  The moderators felt it would be best if this thread didn't get sidetracked into a more general discussion about travel issues related to the coronavirus.  Please feel free to continue that discussion in the other thread, but we ask that you help us keep this thread focussed on the rally itself.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1