2020 Oliver Travel Trailer Owners' Rally

hardrock

The 2020 Oliver Travel Trailer Owners’ Rally will be held Thursday, May 14 thru Sunday, May 17, 2020.  Once again, the Oliver Travel Trailer Owners’ Rally will be held at Lake Guntersville State Park, located in Guntersville, AL

The cost for the 2020 rally will be in two parts: the rally registration costs (mostly rally meals), and the campground registration costs.

At this time, we are working to lower the rally registration costs. We will announce the costs after we have adaquate sponsorship.  We will be working with Oliver and the vendors to have rally sponsorship to reduce attendee costs.  We do, however, know that campground cost is going to be $24.00/night (or $14.00/night for a boon docking spot).  Camping Reservations –(256) 571-5455

For the 2020 rally, all the Oliver Travel Trailer Owners will need to call the campground and reserve their campsites for the dates that you want. They will ask for a one-night deposit of $24.00 (or $14.00 for boon docking). When you arrive at the campground for the 2020 rally, you will pay for your remaining nights in the campground. And then in a few weeks, when we finalize the rally costs, we will all need to call the Lodge to make rally reservations and pay for the rally costs. We will give you the exact rally costs as soon as we know.

Thanks to everyone that attended the 2019 Rally.  A big THANKS to all of the great volunteers.  Fun was had by all, we learned much from each other and we are now better campers as a result of our rally.  I look forward to seeing you next year.

More Information and Registration here: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events/2020-oliver-owners-rally/

• Thanks 17

Spot our secured before we left the rally.

And to add - Huge thanks to the folks who worked so hard to make the 2019 Rally a success.

• Like 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Denise, David and I went to the rally in May last year but we weren't picking up our Ollie until Sept. It was great to see so many Olivers and meet so many nice people. The sense of community is kind of amazing. We stayed in the Lodge which has a great view of the lake. The campground is quite a trek away so we ended up driving to many events, but other events were right in the Lodge. It worked out fine.  Paula

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

David Caswell and Paula Saltmarsh

Hull 509 "The Swallow"

• Moderators

Denise -

I'd go as far o say that it would be a mistake to not attend the Owner's Rally.  And, we'd love to have you join us.  Besides getting a good look you will also get to see what owners have done to this great camper.  From modifications to decorations you will see all kinds of things.  These things will help you get your own creative juices flowing and help you with the design of your very own Ollie.  Virtually all owners are more than willing to show you their camper - just ask and bring your camera.

Hope to see you there!

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I went to the rally last May and did not own an Oliver.  I had a great time and met many very nice people.  I now own hull 267 and plan on attending the rally next May. Talk about community, I bought my towing vehicle from Ken (in Fleming Island, Florida)  and Steve and Tali (in Tupelo, Mississippi) installed the slide in it for me!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, Denise Fairshow said:

Hi All, New to Forum. Perspective Buyer. 3 year plan, doing my research. Would it be possible to attend part of/most of the rally as a non-owner?

Have already looked at accomodations in lodge at Park....Thanks! Denise

There are also some cabins within the campground mixed among the RV slots.  Save a lot of driving up and down the hill.

• Thanks 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2019 at 3:42 PM, hardrock said:

The 2020 Oliver Travel Trailer Owners’ Rally will be held Thursday, May 14 thru Sunday, May 17, 2020.  Once again, the Oliver Travel Trailer Owners’ Rally will be held at Lake Guntersville State Park, located in Guntersville, AL

The cost for the 2020 rally will be in two parts: the rally registration costs (mostly rally meals), and the campground registration costs.

At this time, we are working to lower the rally registration costs. We will announce the costs after we have adaquate sponsorship.  We will be working with Oliver and the vendors to have rally sponsorship to reduce attendee costs.  We do, however, know that campground cost is going to be $24.00/night (or $14.00/night for a boon docking spot).  Camping Reservations –(256) 571-5455

For the 2020 rally, all the Oliver Travel Trailer Owners will need to call the campground and reserve their campsites for the dates that you want. They will ask for a one-night deposit of $24.00 (or $14.00 for boon docking). When you arrive at the campground for the 2020 rally, you will pay for your remaining nights in the campground. And then in a few weeks, when we finalize the rally costs, we will all need to call the Lodge to make rally reservations and pay for the rally costs. We will give you the exact rally costs as soon as we know.

Thanks to everyone that attended the 2019 Rally.  A big THANKS to all of the great volunteers.  Fun was had by all, we learned much from each other and we are now better campers as a result of our rally.  I look forward to seeing you next year.

When will we receive info to register for the rally?   We do have reservations at the campground. thank you. 

• Moderators

Glad to hear that you will be joining us!  Bring bikes (if you have them), a good pair of walking shoes, and a camera.  It really is a very nice facility and with all the Olivers to look at plus the seminars to attend, you will have a very full number of days.  I'll try to make it a point to stop by and say hello.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

We are registered for the rally and looking forward to meeting our extended Oliver family. A special thank you to Bill aka “Topgun2” for helping us along the way on this new owner journey.

David & Kathy Austin

• Thanks 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

4 hours ago, carnivore said:

We are registered and will be in site F03 and Looking forward to meeting many of you. 

Glad to hear that your attending carnivore, we look forward to meeting you.  We’ll be camped at G10. 

David 

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg