Painting the inside of the closet & pantry doors

JohnZ3

Hello, Has anyone painted the inside of these doors in a color other than the factory grey? If so, what kind of paint did you use and how has it held up? Also would like to hear if anyone has used a different kind of treatment. Thanks, John

John & Eileen

2018 F150 EB Super Crew FX4

2018 Oliver Elite II Hull #405

I painted our pantry door just before our last trip, with a white epoxy spray.  Looks much better, with a hard, durable finish, but I would recommend using a brush instead.  Even with all of the windows open, max fan on high, and craft paper covering everything within a five foot radius, I was still cleaning up a film of spray paint off everything.  It even made it as far as the night stand.  When I do the closet door, that's what I'll do.

My trailer, and I've seen some others, came with a coat of flat white paint over or in place of the grey.  It looks a bit better, imo, but gets dirty quickly and is difficult to clean.  So if you paint, definitely go with a gloss.

• Moderators

John -

I like the results of spray painting better than when using a brush.  Can you take that door off and spray it outside?

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"