Location of fuse for the outside courtesy lights?

Hi, everyone.

My outside courtesy lights stopped working and so I've been trying to find the breaker. The label in fuse box cover in the attic doesn't mention the outside courtesy lights nor does the similar label in the converter. There is a fuse labeled "basement" in the converter but... Anybody been in the courtesy lights who might be able to advise?

Thx

Fair enough. I have a '19 EII.

For my situation it was just a loose contact on the backside of the switch panel near the door. For the sake of others, since the panels are not super well-documented, if someone knows please post fuse details. I have to be on the road today but I may play around with the fuses this evening to see if I can locate.

• Moderators

Excellent, you found your problem.

I checked your profile before I asked which model and year because my method of troubleshooting is to start from the beginning and there are year to year changes in each models manual as the company improves their products.

So I went to my 2017 LEII and turned on every 12v DC light, inside and outside which included the outside courtesy lights.  I then went to the attic breaker panel and turned of the last breaker on the left, labeled Cabin Lights.  All of the lights went off including the outside courtesy lights.  So I now know that all lights are controlled by a single breaker and if I remember that, I’ll know when I begin troubleshooting in the future that if a single light or set of lights are not working, it’s not a power problem coming from the breaker.

For my future reference, I went to my printed manual and made a note that the cabin light breaker controls all of the 12v DC lights

Mike

Edit:  The basement light fixture is not powered by the cabin light breaker in the attic.

• Thanks 4

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

[postquote quote=174781][/postquote]

This is the breaker panel in the attic that I am referring to in my earlier post.  I’m not sure which fuse panel you are referring to.[attachment file=174791]

Attic-breaker-panel.thumb.jpg.fca54bba64ebb2899169a797bd724e59.jpg

• Moderators

A wiring diagram for what?

Your profile is blank, so I can not provide any support without knowing which model Oliver you have or want and which year it was or will be produced.

If you would like to research it yourself, go to following link and find your trailers manual.  The diagrams are in the back of the manual.

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/oliver-university/

Mike

• Thanks 1

2020 LE3 -  I wish.  Probably a 2019 or 2020 LE2 depending on life/what Oliver comes out with in the next few months.

That manual is the information I was looking for.  Just trying to figure out what the base harness looks like for my potential 50A service upgrade - sadly it looks like all the 110 receptacles are all on the same 12ga wire, so putting some of the outlets on another breaker is going to be either a special build or a fishing expedition to run new wire.

Between Olivers…

• Moderators

Glad the manual gave you some guidance.  There is a lot of information in the Oliver University for your research, be sure to explore.

Since you do not have a build scheduled yet, a trip to the factory would be a great informational venture if you haven’t already done so.  You would be able to see the inner/outer and upper/lower hulls as the plumbing and electrical work was completed before the hulls were put together so if you did decide on the 50 amp project, you would be better prepared.